Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Are you a new member on boddunan.com forums? Introduce yourself and meet your friends in this forum. Briefly explain your interests, what you are etc.

Topics [Introduce Yourself]

Hi! This is Aditi. I'm completely new here n feeling a lil lost. Wud be great to make new frnds. Hey had a q -hw long does it take for an article to get reviewd? Any place whr...
I am Jayanta chaudhury. I am new here, hope you all will help me. I am from West Bengal.
What are the highest points you were awarded for any activity on Bod. How did you feel, seeing your first score. :cheer:
Hello I have just joined Boddunan.com. How you all are doing?
Friends, After Eid celebrations am back here.
I have been on hubpages for a while now, and that's where I was redirected to this site. I am new here. Have not had much time to put up any new articles as I have been shifting...
Hello Boddunan friends.., I'm Shahzaad Ahmed from Andhra Pradesh. Looking forward to have great time here on Boddunan along with you..! :)
I am a new member of this website. Please help me and provide me the guidelines. Thank You.
Hello all, This is Swarupa, Newbie in this forum, Hope I enjoy the stay in this forum by sharing and updating my knowledge, Thank you.
Hai to everyone This is sreevani and new to this website
Here's why men shouldn't spend less on first date :cheer:
Friends, I am going for a short trip with family. So I will not be here for four days probably.
Hi guys i am Ajai from kanyakumari, i am new here I am interested in making lots of friends,well i am a sports lover,love to read and surf ,infact i am a funny...
'Emotional affair' as harmful as sexual affair :angry:
Hello Boddunan, i am a new member and i just joined today. I read on your that we can earn money by referring people. Can you please explain me the steps on how to send a...
Tendulkar scales Mount 14,000 in Tests. this is great news for indian people
Hello Friends of Boddunan This is Swetha Shenoy from Hyderabad,new to this website. I love to Smile and laugh.Sometimes I act silly too :P I must say the features...
Gambhir, Ishant and Laxman return for Tests. :laugh: :cheer:
Hi to all, this is Ram prasad a new member in the world of Boddunan. I have been an active member in another similar money earning site and one of my friend has referred into...
3 or 4 days have passed since I post my first article. But still in pending status. Will it take more time? I am very much excited to know the feedback of my first written 5 or...