Hi everyone! 

I recently joint here. I am a civil Service aspirant struggling from past two years to crack civil services. 

I have a habit of writing as a hobby, trying to bring out my interest in the best possible way so as to share the knowledge. 

Hoping to have a great experience here with the cooperation and warm interaction with the members. 

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

You're most welcome Herman! I hope you will have a nice time interacting with members on this site.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Harman Walia

Hello . A warm welcome to the site. It is a good site to have good healthy interaction here on forum discussion. The article writing is suspended right now but you will find vibrant discussions going on here on the forum discussion. Hope you enjoy it and looking forward to your active participation.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thankyou mam. 

Enjoying it already. Just having a hard time keeping up with this site. ?

A warm welcome to you Harman. It is always nice to meet young people who are aspiring to join civil administrative services and do something for the society and country. It would be quite interesting to hear about your views!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Hi Harman, welcome here and I wish you the very best in your efforts with the civil services..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thankyou mam. It’s great to actually have discussions and participating in it. Its like a valuable treasure for me here ?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.