Finally I reached 1025 cash credits. :laugh:
man o man....so much work, so much rejections and so much time...... :dry:
Finally It paid of :woohoo:
and for the past one week I was on 995 so to get the 5 cash credit I submitted nearly 18 articles unfortunately they were published in other sites then they got rejected :unsure: ......then I again submitted three articles then I got 30 cash credit then that makes my cash credit 1025!!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

I got:
805(cash credit)-articles
220(cash credit)-referring
0-weblink

and now I'm just waiting for the authentication code ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Thank you Boddunan

Proud to be part of the Family
Rajkumar. :woohoo:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
hello Jiraiya, im unable to believe on this site.Can u tell me how much money did u get through this, plz no need to tell abt points its merely waste.ok.
Congrats RajKumar,
You will soon receive the verification code. Just send a mail to BST just to remind them.

Keep posting genuine articles and keep earning.

-Atul Barapatre.

atulb@boddunan.com
My congratulations to you Raj Kumar. Keep it up.
Sridhar Kesireddy
Thanks Sridhar and Atul.......I got your backup so I won't worry........Thankyou

and as for Sanjai:
you could earn a single rupee only If you work a little, ok?Huh?
And this is my first time I'm GOING to get my payment, ok?
And since I'm not going to invest a single rupee, why should I worry,ok?Huh?
I've developed this hobby so I could keep myself busy.ok?
And to share and gain some knowledge ok?
Then to show you the proof I'll post the scanned image of the check which am gonna get it(obviously), then you could believe it , ok?
one more thing: You have to work a bit, to earn a bit,,,,,,,,ok?Huh?eh? understood eh?
Relax Raj, be cool.
The easiest thing to do: Find a fault.
The greatest mistake: Giving up.
The best gift: Forgiveness.
The meanest feeling: Regret at another's success.
The most disagreeable person: The complainer.
The worst bankruptcy: Loss of enthusiasm.
The most useful asset: Pride.
The greatest handicap: Fear
The best day: Today.

Keep it up.

Sridhar Kesireddy
Hey raj kumar finally you got it my hearty congrats . But i've an exam. After it i'll work hard and try to post articles.

Thanks buddy(Sudhi)...........And All the best with the Exams(nightmares)...heheheehe........cool, cool, all the best......
and my exams started today(surprisingly) I mean, I thought the exams would be on next month......well to me Its BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME.......
Well......the good man(Sridhar Kesireddy) knows me:).....Thanks Sridhar,well, to be honest I hate advices but in your case It means a lot to me......you've given me the golden words....I'm lucky to have you as a Friend......yeah and really really thanks.....and ALL THE BEST to YOU too.....

Rajkumar.........:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Dear Rajkumar.
Congrats for your achievement.
You have joined under my referal link.
I am also getting benifited from your hard work.
This is a geniune site so post more and more articles to get well paid.
I have posted my first payment proof from boddunan in testimonial forum
Well then I must say you are my MASTER!!
Thanks Soubhagya without you I can't be here
Thankyou So much.........
Take Care My Friend....
Rajkumar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.