The topic is locked.
Sorry to say but i feel that inspite of good research and well build article the cash credits awarded are frustating me. I do not know whether others are feeling in the same way or not.

I just want to ask ADMIN has the rules been changed in judging the cash credits or is the idea to award credit based on number of hits is been considered.

Due to this i have already lost interest in writing articles here but somehow recently again i started writing. But still the same trend continues and it is really painful. After taking some much of effort in producing good article the cash credits are terrible. :(
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Maverick must think about this i had seen many articles with less reward.This will make loss of intrest in writing articles.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Thank you said by: Rajani K
Both of you are correct. But friends, I have read some articles which has received cash credit of Rs.65, Rs.99 and Rs.100, thoses articles are really too good. Amazing in writing and ploting.
I am little annoyed with less cash credit and points but I can't ignore what others have written.
Rajani, I just had a look at your article and my first uncensored reaction was:

"What the F***, How could you decide to publish your 1200 plus words, well researched article for only 25 rupees. You must be crazy"

I am sorry if any of that hurts you, but honestly these were the words I said when I read the article and saw the cash credits. It is really insane. You could/should have got more than 10 times of what you got now.

Also, it would have been in your best interest if you would have posted it on your own site/blog or on any site that offers revenue share.

And Rajani one more point to add, the title of your article should be more descriptive. I mean it is nice but it is not what people are looking for.

It should have been something like, Dream Interpretation - What Does My Dream Mean" or Dream Interpretation - Some of the Most Popular Dreams in Human History Demystified"., These are the terms that people are searching for. Titling the words that people search for will automatically lead to more traffic.

@Maverick - It is a obvious fact that writers here arn't happy with the cash credits of articles. I really don't understand, why the focus on things which don't earn much. Anyways, it is your call.

But I would want that you open a 24-48 hours author approval window. I mean, when our article is approved and awarded cash credits, it should not give live immediately. Author should be given a time window to check and see if they are happy with the cash credits. I mean like Rajani, I would be devastated if I just got 25 rupees for a 1200 word article. I would go mad to be honest.

I think authors should be empowered to take the final call. What say other boddunan members?
please post the rajni article link.
i want to see the article.
Friends I am lucky then. I write small but effect and different topics. I am satisfied but not happy.
@Rajani, I feel sorry for you and i too have faced the same situation many a times which made me lose interest in writing articles. Forum and resources section were my area of interests some months back and as there was meagre recognition i kept away from it. Boddunan was my first love,the bond with which i cannot easily break, so, i keep contribting in the form of quizzes.
I feel articles are only judged by it's length here. I mean, if I write a 2,500 word article then I may get a Rs.100 cash credit, but all articles cannot be madwe that lengthy, a 750 word article is enough to go. The point is if the article goes beyond a certain length it will lose readers, because no one wants to read an online article for hours unless it's that interesting.

Also, there is no extra cash credits for "Relevant articles", with relevant articles I mean articles which tend to do better in search engines like technology, movie/book reviews, How To articles etc. or any other article which general public have interest rather than articles which only a doctor or engineer can understand.Bottom line is article length must not be the only criteria for cash credits
Rajani, I just had a look at your article and my first uncensored reaction was:

"What the F***, How could you decide to publish your 1200 plus words, well researched article for only 25 rupees. You must be crazy"

I am sorry if any of that hurts you, but honestly these were the words I said when I read the article and saw the cash credits. It is really insane. You could/should have got more than 10 times of what you got now.

Also, it would have been in your best interest if you would have posted it on your own site/blog or on any site that offers revenue share.

And Rajani one more point to add, the title of your article should be more descriptive. I mean it is nice but it is not what people are looking for.

It should have been something like, Dream Interpretation - What Does My Dream Mean" or Dream Interpretation - Some of the Most Popular Dreams in Human History Demystified"., These are the terms that people are searching for. Titling the words that people search for will automatically lead to more traffic.

@Maverick - It is a obvious fact that writers here arn't happy with the cash credits of articles. I really don't understand, why the focus on things which don't earn much. Anyways, it is your call.

But I would want that you open a 24-48 hours author approval window. I mean, when our article is approved and awarded cash credits, it should not give live immediately. Author should be given a time window to check and see if they are happy with the cash credits. I mean like Rajani, I would be devastated if I just got 25 rupees for a 1200 word article. I would go mad to be honest.

I think authors should be empowered to take the final call. What say other boddunan members?

Great ideas here! It's a nice idea to make an author approval option. Also article section must be give more cash credits since it's definitely the core of Boddunan.
I agree with Rajani

the cash credit given to the articles we write are not reasonable.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I am agree with te views of Rajani.Admin should think about it.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.