The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Many congratulations to you ajay! You are doing a great job and I hope you get many more such cheques! :)

Thank you Kalyani for your kind and inspiring words and yes I always try my best to utilize and deliver what I have learnt so far from the members of this site...!
Congratulation dude and I wish you all the best for the future.
Thank you said by: ajay
Congratulations!! It is good that this site is paying everyone who is working hard and making efforts.
yes vidhi they will pay for our hard work as i am happy that i receive my first check in this month.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Hearty congratulations Ajay for receiving your second cheque and I wish you all the best .

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Congratulations!! It is good that this site is paying everyone who is working hard and making efforts.

Yes, Vidhi you are absolutely correct that this site pays its members. Even I received two cheques so far. I wish you all the best and hope to see you receiving one in the future very soon...!
Very conguration to you to that your second cheque i also think i will also get a cheque
[quote]Very conguration to you to that your second cheque i also think i will also get a cheque [/quote]

OF course you will! Anyone who works with sincere efforts and devotion will definitely get paid!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Sorry Ajay for taking note of this late! My warm congrats! Keep on getting more, all the very best!
Sorry Ajay for taking note of this late! My warm congrats! Keep on getting more, all the very best!

Never mind Chinmoy, your kind words always provides me enough enthusiasm to work harder and deliver the best out of me...!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.