Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I was to receive my first two cheques last week along with Sasi, Chinmayjee and Ram. But today, I came to know that my letter was returned due to some problems. Do you people have also faced similar situations? If so, how many more days will it take to receive those cheques?
Also I want to know whether delivery charges will be cut again? Also, will they be send together or separately??????

Meera sandhu
I was to receive my first two cheques last week along with Sasi, Chinmayjee and Ram. But today, I came to know that my letter was returned due to some problems. Do you people have also faced similar situations? If so, how many more days will it take to receive those cheques?
Also I want to know whether delivery charges will be cut again? Also, will they be send together or separately??????

If you do not need the money immediately, better ask Admin to cancel the cheque and add the amount in next payment. Thus, there will not be double debit. Delivery charges are levied whenever a cheque is sent.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

If you do not need the money immediately, better ask Admin to cancel the cheque and add the amount in next payment. Thus, there will not be double debit. Delivery charges are levied whenever a cheque is sent.

Then it's a better idea....I feel so.
If I ask him to pay along with the next cheque, this month end, how many days will it take to reach my hands? Will I receive it next month, first week itself?

Meera sandhu
It is really amazing.

Congrats for your second cheque, Sasi.

All the best.

Be positive
Can you reveal how much money have you got? Anyway congratulations.

If I ask him to pay along with the next cheque, this month end, how many days will it take to reach my hands? Will I receive it next month, first week itself?

Hai akka, congrats for your second cheque. you are earning more money online. Best of luck for getting more and more cheque's on future. :cheer:

Vinu

Hai akka, congrats for your second cheque. you are earning more money online. Best of luck for getting more and more cheque's on future. :cheer:

How can I feel happy till, that cheque has not reached my hands....Isn't it?
Now, I have decided to get all the 3 cheques together, this month last. If so, delivery charges will be needed for only one....isn't it?

Meera sandhu

If I ask him to pay along with the next cheque, this month end, how many days will it take to reach my hands? Will I receive it next month, first week itself?[/quote]

Hai akka, congrats for your second cheque. you are earning more money online. Best of luck for getting more and more cheque's on future. :cheer:[/quote]

How can I feel happy till, that cheque has not reached my hands....Isn't it?
Now, I have decided to get all the 3 cheques together, this month last. If so, delivery charges will be needed for only one....isn't it?[/quote]

you can feel happy by viewing your balance in your account. :P
Yes, There is only one time delivery charge only for your both cheques i think... :dry:

Vinu
Hey Guys I am happy to say I received my second Check today.

Thanks to all of you friends for making this success and also admin.

Congratulations Sasi for receiving second cheque. Keep up the good work !
Great. Congrats and carry on your good work.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.