Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am giving you double congratulation aniyathi for it. You have talent and capacity to reach at the top of boddunan.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Wow :)
Congrats akka, for your double damaka. :cheer:
Im bit late here. As i cant able to spare time on boddunan :( due to office work. :(

Vinu
Im bit late here. As i cant able to spare time on boddunan :( due to office work. :(

It's ok :)
I am also a little busy with my work. But when I login to forum, I forget everything :( :( :(
Today full engaged in forum that I didn't write even a single line till 8 o' clock.

Meera sandhu

It's ok :)
I am also a little busy with my work. But when I login to forum, I forget everything :( :( :(
Today full engaged in forum that I didn't write even a single line till 8 o' clock.

I knew it you won't leave till you reach at the top. :laugh:

I know its addictive. :laugh:
Congrats Sandhya rani for having two cheques from boddunan. I think that members like you may inspire other members.

Yes, forum is really addictive. If i log in and i cant able to leave soon. :cheer: :cheer:

Vinu

Yes, forum is really addictive. If i log in and i cant able to leave soon. :cheer: :cheer:

But Vinodh i rarely see you in the forums these days it looks you are busy with the offline job. :)
congratulation sandhya ji.3 months 2 cheques thats so great.i must say that you have worked very hard.

a.s.
Yes she is a hard worker as its not that easy to get 2 cheques in 3 months. :)
is there anyone else who has received the two cheques in this short period of time?

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.