The topic is locked.
I received my third cheque yesterday. Thank you all for your support in forum to achieve that minimum threshold of 750 :)

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
congratulation Sandhya.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I received my third cheque yesterday. Thank you all for your support in forum to achieve that minimum threshold of 750 :)

Congrats yaar and now we ask for party.isn't it? :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Congrats yaar and now we ask for party.isn't it? :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Yesterday was my birthday and I got the cheque. So, am really happy. Hoping this year will be good for me :)

Meera sandhu
Sandhya many many congratulations.Hope you do well in future too and get many cheques. :whistle: But i am confused if threshold is 750? or 1500/?. :blink:

Yesterday was my birthday and I got the cheque. So, am really happy. Hoping this year will be good for me :)

Ya i pray to God that you get only success in your life not only this year but whole life................. :) :) :) :)
Sandhya many many congratulations.Hope you do well in future too and get many cheques. :whistle: But i am confused if threshold is 750? or 1500/?. :blink:

This time, I got the cheque of 820. If you want it earlier, you can request them. Minimum threshold is 750

Meera sandhu
Ok that means i reached the threshold a month back :evil: as i have 1585/ in my account. :)
Ok that means i reached the threshold a month back :evil: as i have 1585/ in my account. :)

Your cheque will be released 31st of this month and will reach your hands next month, sure

Meera sandhu
My warm congratulations on this occasion! It must have been doubly pleasing as you received that on your birth day!
My warm congratulations on this occasion! It must have been doubly pleasing as you received that on your birth day!

Yes, of course :cheer:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.