Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Let us gather together at Swetha's Palace!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7873]}

I agree!!! Just 2 hours for me to drive!!! :P :P :P

I too ready for get together.. Its just 5 hours for me to drive.. :P :P :cheer:

For some of us,it's not so! But I am ready to walk even a few thousand miles to walk into Swetha's palace!

Don't change words later :P :P :P
Let me ask her ;)

Ask whom..!!!! :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Is anyone confirmed where we can meet... :huh: :huh: :huh: :woohoo: :unsure:

Vinu
I have no other site to work so i start working from back or else i will spend time with my mothers students or i search new recipes to experiement

It is always better to work only on one site as that way one can focus more on a site. :) I too know many sites but i just work on two sites. Most of the time i devote on Boddunan as i have a target to be an emperor soon here. :laugh:

yes this is always good to concentrate on one site but i have certain obligations for others, which I should not overlook.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I too concentrate on one site and that is boddunan.I love this place.

Want to make each day Accountable

I have no other site to work so i start working from back or else i will spend time with my mothers students or i search new recipes to experiement

It is always better to work only on one site as that way one can focus more on a site. :) I too know many sites but i just work on two sites. Most of the time i devote on Boddunan as i have a target to be an emperor soon here. :laugh:

yes this is always good to concentrate on one site but i have certain obligations for others, which I should not overlook.

Obligations?? :blink:

Have you been engaged in some contract Suny? :blink:
I love this site so I will spend more active time here. Which had given many friends to me.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Now a days i am also spending lot of time her on Boddunan. I also like this site. :)
wow.

get together at my place without even informing me :)

guys, dont worry you all can crash in when you like!

But i am right now in hyderabad and wish to keep a get together in hyderabad only :)
000203FB_2012-06-18.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Swetha Shenoy
wow.

But i am right now in hyderabad and wish to keep a get together in hyderabad only :)

Then why can't we transfer that bangla from Cherthala to Hyderabad?
I will sit inside it while shifting...send a Hanuman :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
wow.

Then we would visit that in your absence and come to Hyderabad for the get-together!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7903]}
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.