It's time to say good bye to my friends in the forum! My gratitude to all of you who have been very nice to me all these years. I am not leaving Boddunan and would continue my association with it as an article writer,time permitting! Thanks you all and wish you all the very best in life!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7971]}
hatwave_2012-06-21.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Didn't you feel it's a hasty decision??
Just have a second thought!!!1

Meera sandhu
It's time to say good bye to my friends in the forum! My gratitude to all of you who have been very nice to me all these years. I am not leaving Boddunan and would continue my association with it as an article writer,time permitting! Thanks you all and wish you all the very best in life!!!

Thats really sad chinmoy since you always came up with some really good topics of discussion and personally I always would look out for your discussions , wanting to take part so that I got some knowledge through them. Hope you reconsider and stay on..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
Dont leave chinmoy jee this is not good for you. You are leaving us in a ship which is sinking. Just stay and help us in the form of your sharing valuable knowledge with us.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

You and me are from Bengal.
Why do you leave me alone?
Don't take such decision.A request from brother.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
That is an unfortunate decision you took Chinmoyji with out a slightest of hint of your intention, I am sure you would reconsider it in wider interest of the site and members. Let me trust so.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

chinmoy ji tussi ja rahe ho..tussi na jao..now whom i will make ceem fry? you cant leave us with a doubt and yet we havent prepared ceem fry.. :( :( :( :(

a.s.

please dont make us to cry... your words are ..giving a feel like this chimmoy ji.....any how if its good for you please go ahead...congrats!!!

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
chinmoy ji tussi ja rahe ho..tussi na jao..now whom i will make ceem fry? you cant leave us with a doubt and yet we havent prepared ceem fry.. :( :( :( :(

"Ajee rootkar ab kahaan jaayiyega..
Jahaan jaayiyega hamein paayiyegaa....."
I am sure, he will come back to our pot!!!
Angel, let us prepare our masala first and wait for his return :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Angel, let us prepare our masala first and wait for his return :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh:

If I visit kolkata then sure I will meet him.
I am sure he will come back.
May be he is kidding with us.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

If I visit kolkata then sure I will meet him.
I am sure he will come back.
May be he is kidding with us.

yes please bring him back else we will be hungry without ceem fry..
ask him to come back if he will come i wont ask him question about mr.s ceem this time.pakka.. :( :(

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.