Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I joined here feeling I got a lot of friends here who find a little time to spend here with some chats leaving all tensions and sorrows. I have always told, it's my family.
Now I have to rewrite it, "it had been my family" because I am now able to see separated bricks only and i can't stand in such an environment.

I and Ceemji have always tried to keep you smiling with jokes and small quarrels along with Sasi and angel. By this way, I was also enjoying all those teasings!!!!

Now since I have been made a thief two times, one time for image stealing and now for topics stealings, I don't think I should stay here. Why should I stay here??????? But I am promising now also, those locked threads are not stolen from any forums. Yet, even a single member didn't come forward saying am right.
Again, I became a thief. Isn't it????????

It's sure, if ceemji thinks he should leave, then I should also leave!!! It's Sandhya saying!!!!!!!
Reason same......for giving opportunities to freshers Emperors are resigning!!!!!

i was always supporting you and this time also I know you are right and the threads which have been locked can come in anyone's mind they are not so big ones to copy from anywhere.

the same allegation has been on me also that i copied a thread.but anywayz i know what i am and whats true whats not.i am free to say i didnt and if i have to say it thosand times I will say.

I m sure you will get justice and me too.

next to you I am also leaving if wont get justice.when you so mature then me is hurted by the words then im just 20years and even new in this world of online job then how much i have got hurted no one can imagine.when I didnt cheated my customers in my real job then how can I cheat anyone here.

a.s.
I hope Chinmoyjee reads this forum and rethink to come back soon.. :(
I think he is bored of forum and want to spend more time in writing articles so that the new comers get inspired by his articles.

Hope to see u soon Chinmoyjee again back in the forum ..All d best :)
Hands_clap_2-20100401_2012-06-24.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee

i was always supporting you and this time also I know you are right and the threads which have been locked can come in anyone's mind they are not so big ones to copy from anywhere.

the same allegation has been on me also that i copied a thread.but anywayz i know what i am and whats true whats not.i am free to say i didnt and if i have to say it thosand times I will say.

I m sure you will get justice and me too.

next to you I am also leaving if wont get justice.when you so mature then me is hurted by the words then im just 20years and even new in this world of online job then how much i have got hurted no one can imagine.when I didnt cheated my customers in my real job then how can I cheat anyone here.

This is not the second time yaar!!!!
When I returned to forums last time, I started a new thread and in it I wrote a poem for you people...4 or 6 lines......
Actually, I opened that thread and it took half an hour for me to write those lines. Those words were straight from my heart and very soon, a reply came from Kalyani that I have copied it from somewhere :huh:
Why so? Why can't I write a poem?
Even if I promised in the name of God that I didn't copy from anywhere and if it's a copy, I need not hide it, she was not ready to believe it saying it was a forward from someone among my friends.
I have no North Indian friends except from here. Also, majority of my friends don't even know Hindi. Then how can I get it from somewhere. Even if I said so, she was not ready to change her words.
I asked her to give me that poem from which I copied. She replied, "I can't give it right now. Yet I am sure I read it somewhere".

Hearing her words, I searched google with its sentences. If she was right, that it was a forward mail, I would have got it in google search. Right?????

It's not fair to insult people this way.... :angry: :angry:

Meera sandhu
Yes why not I hope you will back Ceem on forum after refreshment because without you forum will be empty.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

I think all will come back soon after reading this thread.
2_2012-06-24.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Chinmoyji,
Everybody will miss you..In the forum you are unique with the quality and goodness in the words you type and i believe no member can replace you..But since you have decided to leave, there is no point in asking you to stay here..
I just want to say i had a great time talking and debating with you and i see it as a privilege.i never introduced myself to you but i love to stay it that way.So i wish you sir the very best in life and looking forward to read your splendid articles.
bbye.
hatwave_2012-06-24.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Thanks a lot MC for your overwhelmingly kind words! Sure,it'd be would be worth writing for readers like you! That itself is a great reward! All the very best to you!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8002]}
Yes Doc,you are bang on in your diagnosis as well as prognosis! Thanks a lot!
Thank you said by: Sheetal Kamble
Thanks Santosh for your kind words! Let us see!
Chinmoy ji and sandhya ji please be back, from today there won't be any quarrels and problems in forums. I wish you respect my words

Sarala

I have decided to discontinue not because of any problem mentioned in your post. It's my preoccupation that won't allow me to! Anyway,thanks a lot for your request!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.