Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think all will come back soon after reading this thread.

Ram

I have come,indeed, back to thank you!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8003]}
I hope Chinmoyjee reads this forum and rethink to come back soon.. :(
I think he is bored of forum and want to spend more time in writing articles so that the new comers get inspired by his articles.

Hope to see u soon Chinmoyjee again back in the forum ..All d best :)

I once again request members not to get emotional over a practical decision taken by me. Replies to this thread is a true testimony of what members truly and heartily appreciate which is concern for quality. I am sure that the cause of quality is sure to get a big boost with the appearance of a few knowledgeable and bright members. So it's just a matter of time, we are going to see them making it very big for Boddunan. My only concern is that this vast reservoir of collective and creative energies should not be wasted in petty quarrels and chest-thumping! I am confident that all you are going to take Boddunan to new heights! Thanks and all the very best to you all!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8004]}
Thank you said by: Mathi, Kalyani Nandurkar
I hope Chinmoyjee reads this forum and rethink to come back soon.. :(
I think he is bored of forum and want to spend more time in writing articles so that the new comers get inspired by his articles.

Hope to see u soon Chinmoyjee again back in the forum ..All d best :)

I once again request members not to get emotional over a practical decision taken by me. Replies to this thread is a true testimony of what members truly and heartily appreciate which is concern for quality. I am sure that the cause of quality is sure to get a big boost with the appearance of a few knowledgeable and bright members. So it's just a matter of time, we are going to see them making it very big for Boddunan. My only concern is that this vast reservoir of collective and creative energies should not be wasted in petty quarrels and chest-thumping! I am confident that all you are going to take Boddunan to new heights! Thanks and all the very best to you all!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8004]}

Ok At least I can promise to keep your words.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I understand Chinmoy's inability to devote more time to forum because of his other preoccupations. But this does not justify departure from forums. He has already stated that he will continue writing articles. I think he can definitely devote some time daily or weekly basis. Even a few occasional minutes spend by him and writing just one or two posts occasionally will give a feeling of his presence.

I hope he will not quit even if he can devote to forums just five minutes a day.
7_4_35_2012-06-25.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I understand Chinmoy's inability to devote more time to forum because of his other preoccupations. But this does not justify departure from forums. He has already stated that he will continue writing articles. I think he can definitely devote some time daily or weekly basis. Even a few occasional minutes spend by him and writing just one or two posts occasionally will give a feeling of his presence.

I hope he will not quit even if he can devote to forums just five minutes a day.

I am also requesting him for such.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
One by one old members are being absent its not good because old is gold so they able to retain quality of contents.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

i wish that atleast chinmoyjee can devote his 10-15minutes here.atleast for making his presence.

a.s.
One by one old members are being absent its not good because old is gold so they able to retain quality of contents.

Sir, you are also 'gold'. It is nice to see you on forums even though your appearance is occasional.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I agree with you here Gulshan!! I hope Chinmoy reads this post and decides to do just that!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Even five minutes is also a valuable time for us from him.
0006_2012-06-25.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.