The topic is locked.
My articles are not approved even after a gap of around 2 weeks. I am loosing my faith in Boddunan. I did not know that this site is so slow. When I complained to the Editors they told me to contact the Webmaster and they make it clear that there is nothing that they can do. I messaged the webmaster but he does not respond at all.

Mala Jaiswar
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Just wait Mala.
Am sure, he will respond seeing this thread.....

Meera sandhu
You are right It happened with me also.And one week passed and still I could not found my article approved.I pm to admin but no results.Even i scored 1000 points in October and they just simply said that all members loose their points.Then our hard work has no value.Really hopeless.

Sharmistha Banerjee
The articles are being edited in very less time. Please write here titles of the articles submitted by you or write to admin using 'contact' icon on home page. The articles are either published or rejected within short period.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I wrote many times about the review of tourist place which was about the Taj Mahal .At least I am expecting the result whether it has been rejected or approved.But no answer from admin.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Hello Mala,

I think you write reviews more often than articles and they take time to get published as they are edited as well as cash credited by admin may be due to lack of time he may not be able to edit them so there is nothing to worry they will be approved soon just PM link of the articles again to the admin hope so he will resolve your issues. :)
My articles are not approved even after a gap of around 2 weeks. I am loosing my faith in Boddunan. I did not know that this site is so slow. When I complained to the Editors they told me to contact the Webmaster and they make it clear that there is nothing that they can do. I messaged the webmaster but he does not respond at all.
I write what went wrong here:
http://www.boddunan.com/forum/12-help/11-ask-all-your-doubts-here.html?start=675#306752

We usually approve articles no later than 3 working days unless we are too busy to do that. Most of the time it will take no more than a day or two. If it takes too much time, just think if the mistake is on your part and make sure you follow all the steps and rules. I wish you would have contacted the support team before posting same issue on multiple topics.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I wrote many times about the review of tourist place which was about the Taj Mahal .At least I am expecting the result whether it has been rejected or approved.But no answer from admin.
Unfortunately I did not get any message from you, not even through support page. May I know the admin name you have contacted to?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Unfortunately I did not get any message from you, not even through support page. May I know the admin name you have contacted to?

I thik she has been writing on this tread itself post #305354 most probably
http://www.boddunan.com/forum/12-help/11-ask-all-your-doubts-here.html?start=600

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Mala your case is different. We all have submitted lots of articles here. Hardly once our articles were approved late due to maintenance of the site. Otherwise, it takes only a week.

Mala Jaiswar, Now admin has replied to your post. It seems your articles are not been submitted. So, resubmit your articles again properly. Then only editors or admin can approve your articles. Here there are more than 1000 members who satisfied about boddunan site. :)

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.