I'm happy to have my third cheque from boddunan on my hands today.. :cheer:

Though i was in the recent payments list many days before.. due to difficulties in courier transport, it take a long time... :( but now i have my cheque in my hand and i'm very happy .. :lol:

See my cheques: B)

http://indianoffer.blogspot.com/2009/08/earn-for-writing-article.html

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My heartiest congratulations to you,Jobin on this happy occasion! All the very best!
thank you chinmoy........

@Jobin,

Congratulations for getting the third payment from Boddunan. Hope that you will get more and more payments from Boddunan.
Jobin, you are doing a wonderful job, tell me the secret . because i have not got even a single cheque.
Good job dear keep it up and Congratulations for getting the third payment from Boddunan.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Heartiest Congratulations Jobin..
You really deserve for the same. You are very active members now. Hope you get many more cheque.
And you blog is really cool. B)

Aastha Gupta
thank you karthik, sajeetharan, santhosh and aastha...

sajeetharan... you are on the way to your cheque.. wish you get your first one soon...

aastha... thanks for your comment about my blog...

Hai Jobin......

Congrats!!1 Sorry I am bit late here. Some how missed this thread. You are one of the senior members of this site, giving good suggestions to the members the site too.

Hope you would continue your journey like this in future too...

:)
All the best!

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
thank you deepti... happy to hear from you.......

i also like to continue with boddunan.........

Congratulations Jobin.You are a good member for this. Continue your good contribution for this site.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.