For the last few weeks I have been absent and my feeling is that even if you are temporarily out of boddunan,boddunan is always in your mind.What do you feel?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes, very true!! I too feel the same, whenever I am unable to log in for some reason, I keep thinking of what must be going on in the forums.

Anyway, good to see you here today! Hope you are well and doing good! :) :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

yes...this is true..i also feel the same...i can't live without Boddunan...
Ya thats true. Boddunan is a mixture of social networking feeling and the place to share all information, u can never forget.
[hide]yes...this is true..i also feel the same...i can't live without Boddunan...[/hide]

This is the best testimonial that boddunan can ever get..every member feels the same i think.. B)
yes i agree ..............i can't do without boddunan......i always want to stay connected with boddunan.....

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Yes.That's very True chinmoy.If iam absent here for few days,the first thing i check after logging is the forums and what discussions are currently going on.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Hey buddy nice to see you back here. And well said. Hope see you regularly here now.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
You are right Ceem Bodduanan is way for us to utilize our time in better way.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Nice to see you again on Boddunan Ceem. Welcome back.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Welcome back Ceeem.I think all the guys are in favour of your thoughts.But when I am out of net or offline I don't think about any of these things.Yesterday I was totally out.Today when logged in as usual opened the usual sites that I surf.Becoming an addict to a site is not at all good whatever be the good information it gives you.Friends, beware of it.
7_4_35-20100818.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.