Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Chill out and refresh in this forum. Post all your views about anything, meet/make your friends, share with your buddies and many more.

Topics [The Lounge]

will a banned member recieved awards what action is done against spammer other thn blocking A/C
Today is the birthday of our friend Robert.. Lets joining wishing him. Happy birthday Robert.
Hi All.. Just a word game with compound words(any 2 words which we use in association) Lets try: Count=1: railwayengine Next: e
Hai people it is a type of game you can post your mind here.
If a statue in the park of a person on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle; if the horse has one front leg in the air, the person died as a result...
Earlier, I used to write many pages using my paper and pen. But nowadays I can't stay with my pen and paper more than 10 minutes. :silly: :silly: :silly: Computer keyboard is...
Ayurveda has a history that dates back to more than 5000 years, say the researchers. Initially the knowledge on this medical system had been passed on through generations orally....
I have been working since 3 year on line to Earn some extra money. I am earning some money also. when I initially started all these I started with ptc sites I clicked on ads...
I received an email from some Pepsi Bottling Company stating that you have won $500,000.00 from Pepsi Company award 2011. Please provide your full name, age, sex, country,...
Why are girls like their own watches? I know this one would be difficult for you guys. Anyways do give it a try. Hope some one will be able to give a right answer.
You may feel that it's nothing special, kids use to win a lot of prizes for school competitions and studies. But it's not the case of my vavoos. She has never won any competition...
Hello Friends.. I am introducing my first game in the forums, hope you will like it. A very simple game. Here is a grid, you have to just identify the words in it either upside...
Boddunan isn't BIASING help -as Voting is restricted 2 me even if i wan't 2 VOTE again as even being member i can't take part in competiting co-member in poll contest
Good Morning to all my friends! I am down with viral fever and my participation in forum acctivities would depend on the progress.Have a nice day! Bye!
Being a HomeMaker and do some Part Time Jobs, with NO Investment. Can anyone suggest sites to do parttime jobs?
Hi All, We have added block in Articles section main page, where all sections being displayed, which displays latest articles as well as the most read articles in two tabs....
One of the members Ra_k is displayed in Award section as receiving Rs.182.25 as forum activator award. Is it true or a mistake.
Tomorrow is Deepavali/ Diwali. On the eve of this great festival i wish all the members ,Administrator, Editors and Moderators tons of joy and mirth {CJATTACHMENT ["id":...