Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sure, once the dates are fixed, I will inform all of you

All of you are like my family only, yes I would love to meet all of you in person and especially chinmoyji. I will wait to see my gifts and if i find gift from kolkatta, i will know Chinmoyji has come

I would love to see all of you here....please do come...taste the konkani hyderabadi cusine mix with telugu culture...it will be fun :)

If I come in person without gift, will it compensate??? :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

wOW....Is it....will you come

I will be honored and humbled at the same time.

Imagine you will come to my wedding with kalyani and Rambabu gaaru and discuss about your novel. What a platform!

Well if he really did come, then it would be so much fun! We can discuss his novel and many other novels as well, hopefully action thrillers kind! :laugh:

:dry: No use Kalyani. He won't tell you what he is writing :angry: . I asked and he said, let the ca remain in the bag. So, the bag will still be tied even if he happens to meet :P :P[/quote

Cats are catty and no power on earth are supposed to control them, so I have to submit myself to their whims and fancies!!!!! If they want to come out of the bag, who the hell, I am to stop it!!!!! :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
Swetha Congratulation to you.
In Bengali Subho kaana tomader dujonke.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

All of you are like my family only, yes I would love to meet all of you in person and especially chinmoyji. I will wait to see my gifts and if i find gift from kolkatta, i will know Chinmoyji has come

I would love to see all of you here....please do come...taste the konkani hyderabadi cusine mix with telugu culture...it will be fun :)

If I come in person without gift, will it compensate??? :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Imagine you will come to my wedding with kalyani and Rambabu gaaru and discuss about your novel. What a platform!

Well if he really did come, then it would be so much fun! We can discuss his novel and many other novels as well, hopefully action thrillers kind! :laugh:

:dry: No use Kalyani. He won't tell you what he is writing :angry: . I asked and he said, let the ca remain in the bag. So, the bag will still be tied even if he happens to meet :P :P[/quote

Cats are catty and no power on earth are supposed to control them, so I have to submit myself to their whims and fancies!!!!! If they want to come out of the bag, who the hell, I am to stop it!!!!! :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

I was just pulling your leg. But I have to say that keeping some things a secret increase the excitment and the joy of enjoying them later is much more...... B)
Congratulation. Wish all the best in next stage of life.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

By the way, i hope your son has recovered well

I am sure under your care, it will be minutes till he recover!

Oh yes, he perfectly alright now, day before yesterday he danced for an hour and a half in the Visarjan procession of our society's ganpati and yesterday we all had a blast the entire organising various competitions for kids! So he is great now. Do keep us updated about your wedding dates, if we can really get off during those dates, will surely like to attend your wedding, provided of course, this is not only a virtual invitation to be taken only virtually seriously!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

:dry: No use Kalyani. He won't tell you what he is writing :angry: . I asked and he said, let the ca remain in the bag. So, the bag will still be tied even if he happens to meet :P :P

Abhijeet, let me tell you one thing, I am very good with cats, when I was as little as 3 years old I had 17 cats and I looked after them all and they responded to me only! :) So I can get the cat out from wherever it is hiding!!! :woohoo: :laugh:

:dry: No use Kalyani. He won't tell you what he is writing :angry: . I asked and he said, let the ca remain in the bag. So, the bag will still be tied even if he happens to meet :P :P

Abhijeet, let me tell you one thing, I am very good with cats, when I was as little as 3 years old I had 17 cats and I looked after them all and they responded to me only! :) So I can get the cat out from wherever it is hiding!!! :woohoo: :laugh:

Now Abhijeet you can see for yourself where is the need for extra caution to hold the mouth of the bag tight and fast!! I am happy that an honest feline expert has been fair enough to open her bag of expertise, there might be many more of such experts who may have more than 17!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :P :P

Oh my... so many of them and you were only 3 then :ohmy: How did you manage all that? Our family members are against cats as they make dirt anywhee in the house and it's difficult cleaning it.We had a tomcat when I was your age - 3 and I would make life difficult for it whenever I could... :evil: :evil:

Now Abhijeet you can see for yourself where is the need for extra caution to hold the mouth of the bag tight and fast!! I am happy that an honest feline expert has been fair enough to open her bag of expertise, there might be many more of such experts who may have more than 17!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :P :P

This means its your turn to be careful mate :laugh: :laugh:

More than 17??? Not a chance! At least not someone from here! :woohoo:

@Abhijeet, actually if you train the cats well they do not make dirt anywhere. And to be fair the cat trains her kittens really well so we do not have to do much except maybe throw a dead mouse or a lizard out of the house occasionally!!! :evil:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.