Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
my fiance doesnt like animals :(

I personally wanted to gift him a fish in a bowl 2 years ago and he was totally against it!!!!

Well, well chinmoyji, I am just joking about the kitten

But it would be wonderful to meet the mystery man in person...

Oh that's really sad! :( Even my husband does not like animals much!!!

But you do, I am sure. But the case is entirely opposite in my case. Me and my wife, both love cats and dogs. So it is good to have someone who shares the same thoughts like we do.

Of course I love animals a lot! When I was small, we lived in huge Air Force quarters so we had 17 cats, a dog, a couple of beautiful doves and at one time, even a pair of rabbits. But my parents had to give the doves away because once my older sister put its head in her mouth and was about to bite it off! Later on during school days, me and a friend had shared a squirrel between us for a few days before it escaped! Sadly my husband adores them only from far, he doesn't want them in the house! So you are lucky!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I personally wanted to gift him a fish in a bowl 2 years ago and he was totally against it!!!!

I am a very simple person - may be - with mysterious ways but not inscrutable always!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

But you do, I am sure. But the case is entirely opposite in my case. Me and my wife, both love cats and dogs. So it is good to have someone who shares the same thoughts like we do.

Of course I love animals a lot! When I was small, we lived in huge Air Force quarters so we had 17 cats, a dog, a couple of beautiful doves and at one time, even a pair of rabbits. But my parents had to give the doves away because once my older sister put its head in her mouth and was about to bite it off! Later on during school days, me and a friend had shared a squirrel between us for a few days before it escaped! Sadly my husband adores them only from far, he doesn't want them in the house! So you are lucky!

Well...I too love animals....I used to share my tiffin with stray dogs and they used to folllow me everywhere like bodyguards (some male friends were afraid to approach me)...my best friends in school were the pet dogs of school....my parents also hate animals....there used to be a pigeon at our home always laying eggs and forgeting about the eggs....

I feel it is wonderful to surround our life with animals....they have a lot to teach us and sometimes amazes us....

I am glad my friends in boddunan are animal friendly !!!!!!!!!!!! :) yippe!

Swetha Shenoy

Well...I too love animals....I used to share my tiffin with stray dogs and they used to folllow me everywhere like bodyguards (some male friends were afraid to approach me)...my best friends in school were the pet dogs of school....my parents also hate animals....there used to be a pigeon at our home always laying eggs and forgeting about the eggs....

I feel it is wonderful to surround our life with animals....they have a lot to teach us and sometimes amazes us....

Yippeee! I am too really glad that there are similar animal lovers here!! Although sad our partners don't share much the same enthusiasm! So maybe after a few years when earn a tidy sum of money, we start our own zoo? :woohoo: :laugh:

Yippeee! I am too really glad that there are similar animal lovers here!! Although sad our partners don't share much the same enthusiasm! So maybe after a few years when earn a tidy sum of money, we start our own zoo? :woohoo: :laugh:

I am only thinking of the days when animals would have sufficient resources to have zoos of 'Homo Sapiens' !!!! :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

yes and the Managing Director will be Chinmoy ji, You and I will be secretaries!

Swetha Shenoy
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

yes and the Managing Director will be Chinmoy ji, You and I will be secretaries!

I also want to be the trainer of the big cats!!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.