The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Many warm congratulations on reaching yet another milestone! I have no doubts that it too, will be a cakewalk for you! Best wishes! :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: suni51
Many warm congratulations on reaching yet another milestone! I have no doubts that it too, will be a cakewalk for you! Best wishes! :) :)

Let me see who reaches the next milestone then. Hope posting a similar one for you next week or will that be by this Sunday itself? :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Let me see who reaches the next milestone then. Hope posting a similar one for you next week or will that be by this Sunday itself? :laugh:

May be by Sunday or next week, I don't know! Presently haven't got much time to log in! Thanks! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Congratulation Sunil on your achievement. Your post are often interesting and informative. I enjoy them. Wishing you all the very best for your next milestones!!
This is not my good-bye post so nothing to feel happy (you know who) :laugh:
I must say it is a wonderful journey and still going on
I did not know while sitting at Bangalore airport waiting for check-in for my Sydney flight on 8th February 2012 that this was going to be a long association for me with this site, I found accidentally. While browsing through the net, I came across an article that mentioned boddunan as one of the sites for Indians only.
I opened it out of curiosity without knowing that I was about to join a site that will take me this far. My special thanks to Gulshan ji for his knowledgeable guidance, Kalyani for her corrections and other help, without her I still be making spelling errors. I shall not mention my grammatical mistakes because I have no control over them she tried her best though.
Sandhya for posting humorous posts at a great speed and of course my own Bigbro Rambabu, who always keeps blessing me though standing on the other side of the fence sometimes. I wish to thank all the members who never fail to oppose my ideas and the ones who approved some of my humble efforts. Thank you all. Keep supporting. I missed my friend Sanjeev but it seems like he is back with us.
My special thanks to Admin who knows how to tackle issues as and when they surfaced.

Being your big brother he wants you to taste an occasional pinch of bitterness from the other side of the fence, so that you fully enjoy the sweetness of success. You know under the surface in the deep core of your big bro is your SUCCESS

May be by Sunday or next week, I don't know! Presently haven't got much time to log in! Thanks! :)

Just 10 more posts and you will reach your milestone Kalyani :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is pleasure to see that Suni has got extra points on reaching 15000 posts. This is a milestone in his short period on the site in spite of his other professional activities. Let us congratulate him.

Congratulation Sunil for this achievement.
OMG 15000 post! It's like Everest for me right now. Definitely a milestone that should be appreciated. Congratulation Suni sir! :)

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
Now that's a milestone not everyone achieves! Congratulations :)

Live in the present :)
Many congratulation Sunil. Great that you have reached a milestone.

Keep posting!

Regards.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.