Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
When the Foot was set Upon Boddunan
Sign-posts,Milestones,Peaks? None!
Quest For Pleasure and Good Company
No Hunger For Name,Fame or Honey,
Into This Beautiful Wondrous Trail
My Ship is on Course,Setting its Sail,
Cruising on Exploring the Vast Sea
Of Human Existence With You and Me!!
Bowing My head To Your Effusive Love
The Ultimate One Can Hope to Have!
The Garden of Boddunan Wears A Look
Of Rainbow Colors of An Artist's Book,
One of those Gardeners, I Do Wonder
Was It Ever I dreamed in My Slumber!!
Many Saplings As They Were,Quietly Grew
Into Trees Of Majestic Heights Before I Knew!! :P :P :P :P :P

Beautifully written Chinmoy, thanks for yet another gemstone! For all we know you are already dwelling into a treehouse of majestic heights where we can only look up at you!! :laugh: :laugh: :)

The best position to view things is the level of the ground, not tree-tops or roof-tops!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I know and higher up, there is room for only a few, but still view from the top is magnificent and breathtaking! Enjoy the view before it gets crowded for next ones behind you are bound to reach there soon! :woohoo: :laugh:

I already see a big crowd before me and that does please me a lot!! In fact, I always prefer to go against the crowd!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Opposite forces always repel each other, you run from the crowds and they catch up with you sooner or later!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

When the Foot was set Upon Boddunan
Sign-posts,Milestones,Peaks? None!
Quest For Pleasure and Good Company
No Hunger For Name,Fame or Honey,
Into This Beautiful Wondrous Trail
My Ship is on Course,Setting its Sail,
Cruising on Exploring the Vast Sea
Of Human Existence With You and Me!!
Bowing My head To Your Effusive Love
The Ultimate One Can Hope to Have!
The Garden of Boddunan Wears A Look
Of Rainbow Colors of An Artist's Book,
One of those Gardeners, I Do Wonder
Was It Ever I dreamed in My Slumber!!
Many Saplings As They Were,Quietly Grew
Into Trees Of Majestic Heights Before I Knew!! :P :P :P :P :P

Beautifully written Chinmoy, thanks for yet another gemstone! For all we know you are already dwelling into a treehouse of majestic heights where we can only look up at you!! :laugh: :laugh: :)

The best position to view things is the level of the ground, not tree-tops or roof-tops!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I know and higher up, there is room for only a few, but still view from the top is magnificent and breathtaking! Enjoy the view before it gets crowded for next ones behind you are bound to reach there soon! :woohoo: :laugh:

I already see a big crowd before me and that does please me a lot!! In fact, I always prefer to go against the crowd!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Opposite forces always repel each other, you run from the crowds and they catch up with you sooner or later!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Very scientifically and philosophically explained as well!! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Is the earlier practice of awarding some points on attaining any such status still in place?? I just wonder!!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Is the earlier practice of awarding some points on attaining any such status still in place?? I just wonder!!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Of course it is still in place, you may need to remind Maverick about it since he is so busy nowadays!

Of course it is still in place, you may need to remind Maverick about it since he is so busy nowadays!

No no, his mind is sharp enough to need any reminder!!! :P :P :P :P

No no, his mind is sharp enough to need any reminder!!! :P :P :P :P

No need of a reminder, I think a simple 'howdy' should be enough :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I hail thee glorious Caesar
For the laurels thou hast won
And raised the banners on peaks
Of our beloved Boddunan.

Lead us to new conquests
Over many lands and seas
Foot soldiers look up to thee
To achieve their own victories. :cheer:

Hats off to you! You have such a good poetic talent. Boddunan has another poet here. :woohoo: :woohoo: :whistle:
Of our beloved Boddunan.

Lead us to new conquests
Over many lands and seas

Hats off to you! You have such a good poetic talent. Boddunan has another poet here. :woohoo: :woohoo: :whistle:
I try to write a poetry from inspiration of Xavier and Chinmoy, tried hard but unable to do so, it seems difficult for me just like staying bare I mean without a shirt at Tensa (one of the coldest place of my state) It seems difficult for me,

http://mohanmekap.com/

Of our beloved Boddunan.

Lead us to new conquests
Over many lands and seas

I try to write a poetry from inspiration of Xavier and Chinmoy, tried hard but unable to do so, it seems difficult for me just like staying bare I mean without a shirt at Tensa (one of the coldest place of my state) It seems difficult for me,

Xavier is not coming up with another!!! Where is he and his next poem???? :P :P :P
Of our beloved Boddunan.

Lead us to new conquests
Over many lands and seas

Xavier is not coming up with another!!! Where is he and his next poem???? :P :P :P

He too is in the habit of doing an occasional vanishing act, so I think he is probably off on another vanishing spree and will throw a well-written poem at us when he is back! :woohoo:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.