Today, I noticed for the first time that Ram Baboo is now a Caesar- an upgradation from emperor. I don't know when he got to this position. Any way, belated congratulation. .

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Today, I noticed for the first time that Ram Baboo is now a Caesar- an upgradation from emperor. I don't know when he got to this position. Any way, belated congratulation. .

Thank you sir. Though belated, your complement boosted my morale.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Congrats Rambabu...though I had noticed it earlier..really don't know where it falls in the ranking system..since it is not mentioned in the ranking system in FAQ section.

Congratulations once again!

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Thank you said by: rambabu
Congrats Rambabu...though I had noticed it earlier..really don't know where it falls in the ranking system..since it is not mentioned in the ranking system in FAQ section.

Congratulations once again!

I'm overwhelmed. The joy of being recognized is something, which words fail to convey.
Congratulation Rambabu sir. You deserved it. It is a fantastic work done by you. Though i want to post and reply like you due to work and time i can't able to come in the race.
Congrats Sir.. You are the most activate member of Boddunan.

Many C0ngratulations Rambabu, wish you all the best :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Congratulation Rambabu sir. You deserved it. It is a fantastic work done by you. Though i want to post and reply like you due to work and time i can't able to come in the race.

If I can do it, you too can . Anybody can with proper Time management.

Many C0ngratulations Rambabu, wish you all the best :)

I felt the warmth of your complements, which I know are straight from your heart.
Thank you said by: usha manohar

If I can do it, you too can . Anybody can with proper Time management.

Till the date I join Boddunan. From that day I saw you are active most of the time. Your Time management technique is excellent. Even I cannot get 1 hour of day.
Congratulation Ram Babu, (bigbro) actually it was my duty to start this thread but I somehow missed this one time as I am not much active due my offline job. I hope you will soon reach 20k and I will avail the chance to begin a thread then.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.