Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congratulation Ram Babu, (bigbro) actually it was my duty to start this thread but I somehow missed this one time as I am not much active due my offline job. I hope you will soon reach 20k and I will avail the chance to begin a thread then.

You brought me here.taught all lessons needed for survival from time to time.this credit is yours. This credit is to all the moderators and editors who acted as a beacon of light to guide me.
Thank you said by: suni51
Congratulations to you Sir.........keep inspiring us! :)

I love writing and sharing ideas

Congratulations sir.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Congratulations Rambabu on yet another important milestone reached! :cheer: :) :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: rambabu
Congratulations Rambabu on yet another important milestone reached! :cheer: :) :) :)[/quote

Thank you Kalyani. You and all moderators moulded me. I owe my gratitude to you and all others who added their mite in shaping me.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Kudos..to Ram Babu. I salute to his dedication on this site. I wanted to reach this landmark but somewhere lost in other works. Hope I too will reach this position soon. :)
Kudos..to Ram Babu. I salute to his dedication on this site. I wanted to reach this landmark but somewhere lost in other works. Hope I too will reach this position soon. :)

Sure. Why not? If I could. You too can. All the best friend.
Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta

Phenomenal... This indeed is a great achievement. Wish you all the best Rambabu.

Phenomenal... This indeed is a great achievement. Wish you all the best Rambabu.

I'm elated. As I said elsewhere , it is my obsession to be closely woven with this site. Literally.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.