The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:

It doesn't serve the purpose of site so admin will not do that but he should at least put a limit of 30 minutes in between TWO clicks.

Yours suggestion is good one but, I think 15 minutes between 2 clicks in enough. 

but why are you all so keen to give points to read an article. What do these points bring/ mean. The same 10 persons get peanuts every weak. delink the points from article reading. If viewership falls bring it back.

To be very frank a site needs revenue to pay its users and if no one clicks at different features there won't be any money to pay. Personally I am not in favor of points for LIKE and Clicks but that's how the cookie crumbles.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

vijay wrote:

but why are you all so keen to give points to read an article. What do these points bring/ mean. The same 10 persons get peanuts every weak. delink the points from article reading. If viewership falls bring it back.

It is my opinion that members who are active few of them visit each days article pages. I rare view articles. So it is also good option that no points credited for reading articles.

anil wrote:
vijay wrote:

It is my opinion that members who are active few of them visit each days article pages. I rare view articles. So it is also good option that no points credited for reading articles.

Thi point I raised earlir. But Sunil said as of now its not feasible.

If reading an articles helps one to be on the top of the leader board  then what it is wrong and if it is wrong then there should be no point for reading an articles.

bhuyali saroj

Reading articles is allowed. Many members read articles to gather information either to  use for their article to be written or to avoid duplicacy in their article. But one should not build up his entire points base only ticking on articles and Likes. A member is expected to take part in other activities like Forums, Article writing and Q&A.

Babu saroj wrote:

If reading an articles helps one to be on the top of the leader board  then what it is wrong and if it is wrong then there should be no point for reading an articles.

Hello, weren't you the one who made noise, even started s thread about members reading articles and getting points just sometime back. Please stick to one stand rather than change at the drop of a hat like some members do here , just yo suit their own needs ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Babu saroj wrote:

Are you suggesting that people should stop everything else and start clicking. By the way you did not read a single article but clicked at them. You clicked at 223 articles within 20-30 minutes. Could you read even titles while going at that speed?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Lol many of our members do read at that speed,even at a faster rate if necessary to reach the minimum requirements..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.