The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It is quite funny to see those very members who indulge in all the aforementioned, objectionable activities should be the one urging moderators to take action against such things. I feel that no matter what kind of rules and regulations or point systems are brought in place, it still remains that each individual should have the basic responsibility and moral sense to use those systems wisely which will benefit all concerned but still t does not happen.

@babu saroj and Vaishnavi, it is high time you get your acts straight or you might not be able to earn a single point next week. I hope you read at least Sunil's post properly.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar, chinmoymukherjee, suni51
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

It is quite funny to see those very members who indulge in all the aforementioned, objectionable activities should be the one urging moderators to take action against such things. I feel that no matter what kind of rules and regulations or point systems are brought in place, it still remains that each individual should have the basic responsibility and moral sense to use those systems wisely which will benefit all concerned but still t does not happen.

@babu saroj and Vaishnavi, it is high time you get your acts straight or you might not be able to earn a single point next week. I hope you read at least Sunil's post properly.

Member/s love to sermonize others while they shamelessly do Everything possible to grab points. Reading articles and getting points is a one time gain but posting randomly the same thing on different ways is certainly that needs to be looked into. But I understand the limitations of the admin there, which is what makes the members manipulate and the advantage of..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Member/s love to sermonize others while they shamelessly do Everything possible to grab points. Reading articles and getting points is a one time gain but posting randomly the same thing on different ways is certainly that needs to be looked into. But I understand the limitations of the admin there, which is what makes the members manipulate and the advantage of..

Yes Usha that is the bane of this community and sadder is the fact that there are senior members who do that. But hopefully we can take care of it soon.

Thank you said by: suni51

It is more than two years that we are hearing that changes are on their way. The journey seems to be taking too long a time or has it indeed started.

I tried my best by sending the smart ones from 3rd and 4th spot to 7th and 8th spot in last week's LB. Next time the story will be even worse. I am keeping a record of all the members on leader board.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It seems to be effective as they have not yet come to bat.

It should work definitely. The proof is, erring members ' activity  is gradually reducing. This is the first step. And over a period such abusers' activity will come to a grinding halt. In this regard we all must thank the Moderators Sunil and Kalyani.

Let the moderators Sunil and Kalyani decide who these erring members are because it is not just the article clickers that err, there are others as well who do it differently 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I do believe that the primary responsibility of reining in such unethical thuggery is that of the administration and the move contemplated by Sunil should be welcomed.In life as well as in this site there would be always smart people out there to outsmart others by adopting unfair and questionable means. Although I agree with Kalyani's views that until and unless members live upto images as mature,conscientious and fair-minded individuals it is almost impossible to fight off this menace!!

Thank you said by: suni51, Kalyani Nandurkar
vijay wrote:

It seems to be effective as they have not yet come to bat.

Their batting season starts late during the weekends so they are not seen now! flushed.png

Thank you said by: suni51
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.