The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:

suni51 wrote:

Please do not underrate moderators on this site but there are certain other reasons. However, I have certain other points in my mind which I guess you somehow managed to read on editorial forum. I am not sure how you managed to access that one though. Another glitch on the part of site I guess but I was astounded reading your post on that thread. 

I too am not sure how I was able to post, probably the glitch that enabled me to do so...The posts are seen on notifications and I clicked n one of them..

What post????

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: suni51
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

suni51 wrote:

Please do not underrate moderators on this site but there are certain other reasons. However, I have certain other points in my mind which I guess you somehow managed to read on editorial forum. I am not sure how you managed to access that one though. Another glitch on the part of site I guess but I was astounded reading your post on that thread. 

I too am not sure how I was able to post, probably the glitch that enabled me to do so...The posts are seen on notifications and I clicked n one of them..

What post????

LOL Kalyani, it was a recent thread probably meant only for moderators..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Sunil said earlier that there would be some change from this Monday. But I'm of the opinion that there is no need for any change. One can see, the system is running perfectly.

You are right Rambabu, everything is fine and there is no need to worry or change anything

I have already resigned as an editor or moderator and from now on will continue without interfering with any site related matters. 

I have lots of articles which I have not yet read so far. I guess it is my chance to read them.

The thread is closed now.

No Need to Be Careful

I have resigned as moderator and editor from this site. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.