Dear friends,

I had long association with Boddunan site. I have enjoyed my time with the site. I am now finding less and less time for the site. So, I am unable to do justice to my assignment as editor and moderator. So, it is the right time to relinquish this assignment.  

I request admin to relieve me of the assignment of editor and moderator. However, I shall continue to visit the site and write artciles whenever I find time. But my visits will be less frequent. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Gulshanji. you were a source of inspiration for all the members of this site. It pains me to think that Gulshan ji is leaving this site.

Gulshan, I am really sad to read your decision to leave the site, we have had a number of arguments and disagreements on multiple occasions so much so that we were not even on talking terms for the last so many months. Yet, you were and always have been an inspiration for me with your knowledge, clarity of thinking and firm beliefs. So it is indeed a loss for us all. Anyway, you know best what works for you and what doesn't! So goodbye and good luck, still hoping that you would indeed keep writing here as and when time permits.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Dear Sri Gulshan Sir,

There is nothing much to do here so I would suggest you carry on your routine as per your free time. You can come as and when you find time and continue sharing the responsibility. However, you know the best and choice is certainly yours.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I wish you would reconsider your decision Gulshan since you will be missed greatly by all of us. You are one of the oldest and most respected members here along with Kalyani and Chinmoy,  who hardly visits the site now. Even if you are unable to continue as the moderator/editor because of your other commitments , I sincerely hope and wish that you remain active as a member and keep posting as often as you can..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Although, I have been here for just 1 month now and I will miss you and so will everyone miss you. Best wishes for you for what you are planning to do. See you soon when you will find time.

I am here for more than a month now. I enjoyed your postings and am going to miss it. I wish you all the best. Do keep visiting the site as frequently as you can. We all will look forward to your articles

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Gulshanji, your voice is the voice of moderation and you should continue with the site. Your support is vital in many ways. Please reconsider your decision.

Your contributions to the site have been very valuable. Whether it is in the forum or while articles, you ve promoted rationality and many members have benefited from your posts. So I wish you would reconsider your decision. 

Good Bye Sir,

I am not so active on this site, but whenever I visit this site I have learned many valuable things from senior members like Gulshan sir, we will miss you sir.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Sir ...your posts are always very detailed, unbiased and informative. Have enjoyed reading them and learnt from them as well. I sincerely look forward to your continued participation in the site even if it's through the articles and Forums... Wish you the best in everything.

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.