Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I am here for more than four years. You are senior most member and I respect you. Plz be with us at forum.

I am thankful to all for expression of their appreciation of my contribution to this site.  Let me clarify that I am not leaving Boddunan. I shall certainly continue to participate. But I am unable to do justice to the assignment as a moderator and editor.  I hope the admin will free me from the assignment as moderator and editor.  I'll be okay with role as an ordinary member. This will relieve me from the compulsion to visit site frequently for editing articles and scrutinizing posts for spams. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

For me you are the best one in the site whose words are always put in the straight way, whether anyone likes or not. I really love you sir, I personally respect you as my father figure.

sdfafa

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

I am thankful to all for expression of their appreciation of my contribution to this site.  Let me clarify that I am not leaving Boddunan. I shall certainly continue to participate. But I am unable to do justice to the assignment as a moderator and editor.  I hope the admin will free me from the assignment as moderator and editor.  I'll be okay with role as an ordinary member. This will relieve me from the compulsion to visit site frequently for editing articles and scrutinizing posts for spams.

We all members of site is like family members. It is very painful when we know some one is leaving us. Thanks to stay here. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.