Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Hello friends,  First of all wishing you a very happy and successful NEW YEAR to all.   Coming to Boddunan after a long gap. Hope you remember me though I have very...
Hello everyone,   My name is Neha. I am from Delhi. I have recently completed my post-graduation in English literature from Jamia Millia Islamia. This is my first post on...
Yogi Adityanath led UP govt. has recently passed an ordinance that made forceful-religious conversions (Love Jihad) null and void. Forceful inter-faith conversions- so-called...
This article is meant to assign you to reconsider your whole technique to lifestyles. The motive is that will help you simplify and get lower back to the fundamentals.Sadly,...
Dear friends Boddunan is paying us so we also have some responsibility to take care of this site. So please friends who have got there payment from boddunan please post your...
In the life of hustle bustle , everyone has to relax or entertain gor sometime .Here we came you for telling ,         TOP 5 HORROR MOVIES. 1.ANNABELLE...
Top-5 strongest character in seven deadly sins grand cross 2021 update.         Ifwatch seven deadly sins you may know about the new season of seven deadly...
It is a pity that article writing has been stopped , however it is ultimately the admins decision and he knows best as to what is good for the site... I have a couple of...
         - :Supernova:-   Supernova is a one of the big encident in a space. When any star become to old in universe and it is his last step(...
In the Answers section one cannot see any updates even after members have posted a response. It may be a technical hitch because it does show in on some of the questions ..I wish...
Monkeypox and other diseases   On Saturday, the WHO pronounced monkeypox sickness a 'general wellbeing crisis of worldwide concern', its most elevated level of caution. As...
Hello friends, I have a question for you all. Can we call India as United States of India? I am making this question because from past 5 years, India is emerging as a...
Hi….., Hope you are doing well. Yes, of course IVF is an efficient treatment method that can give you positive results in pregnancy, but the number of IVF cycles purely depend...
The articles section is not functioning presently  Some time back, the admin remarked in a post that articles section is presently not working as there is insufficiency of...
डर, शिकायत किसी बात की नही होगी, पता नही आगे की जिंदगी कैसी और क्या होगी.. लेकिन मित्र,   हमारे जमाने मै दिल की बात दिल तक होगी
Hello friends!  I want to share with you some English Puns, which are quite funny. I request you all to keep adding if you find some, let us build a dictionary of...
Many of you must have heard about the love story in which both the lovers are diagnosed with cancer , well even this story has the same thing , but what makes this story a...
Hi friends, I'm vinodh, I'm one of the boddunan member for almost 5 years and i was not active for last 3 years due to my personal issues. Here in boddunan now i found all the...
There appears something wrong with the leadership board. Some time back, I had pointed out the discrepancy. I got extra points on reaching more than twenty thousand posts. But...
Dear friends lets work more hard to get 1000 active members here and around 5000 members so that we can get 100k Page impression everyday which will help us to get approved from...