Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

is there any criteria for article earning ? is every article published here get paid like on other article writing sites ?
Hi All, Welcome to the Boddunan Revenue Sharing program. Without any delay, here is the list of eligible members: ram------------9038 (9 shares) Sandhya...
The topic for the week was: Should a celebrity's personal life be open to public? Should every aspect of his or her life be scrutinized at length by media and the fans...
Hello Everyone, I welcome you once again to the boddunan revenue sharing for the month of June 2012. I apologize for the delay happened this time. Let us dive into the...
My points is currently 1000.. If I earn 2000 points at the end of this month.. How much will boddunan pay me in revenue?? please answer me the minimum amount... Please reply me..
Hello friends, back with a new topic: The topic for this week's discussion is: What should be given more importance in order to make India grow economically, Service...
Hi All, Welcome to Boddunan Revenue Sharing program. Due to the busy schedules of upgrading site infrastructure we were not able to announce the results earlier. However,...
Hello Friends, back with a new topic for discussion! As suggested by Gulshan, currently the incident of cartoonist Aseem Trivedi being arrested on charges of insulting our...
Hi All, Welcome back to Boddunan Revenue Sharing program. Let us go to the eligible members list for this time: Sandhya Rani18031 (18 shares)gkajmani16087 (16...
Hello friends! Opening a new topic of discussion for you all. I would like all the members to put forward their genuine ideas for the topic and do read the rules carefully. The...
Before going through the topic, I would like to thank each and every member of boddunan for its success over last few years. Your commitment made us to develop more tools for you...
Hi All, Thank you all for your great participation on BBL-1. Now its time for BBL-2. This time the concept is Health and the specific topics of contest...
Hi All, Apologize for the delay in announcing the results this time. I would like to quickly go through the results, here are the eligible members: suni519177 (9...
is top voter of the day contest still active. what all things need to be done to participate in it? how it works? :huh: :huh:
Hi All, Welcome back, revenue sharing details for October 2012 are now ready. Here is the list of eligible members: Sandhya Rani4155 (4 shares)Sagayamary3988 (3...
Hello Everyone, I am back with another big contest on Boddunan. Before starting, I would like to thank each and everyone who made episode 1 and 2 successful. So, episode 3...
Hi All, Here are the winners for BBL3. 1. Sandhya (bonus) 2. Usha (bonus) 3. Suni51 4. Ronark Special consideration for attempting the contest: 5....
No self promotion please, this is not allowed here.
Hi All, Welcome back to the Boddunan Revenue Sharing program. Last month we have completed major milestones with respect to the website software by migrating all our old...
Hello Everyone, Welcome back to another big contest on Boddunan. Thank you very much for making Episode successful, hope you enjoyed it. So, episode 4 topic is: Society...