The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Like all other 'instant' stuff,its appeal too would ebb and disappear.Only quality will be the casualty.It would lead to a situation where both the writers and editors will be rushed into doing what may not be very edifying for the site.

@  actually this is not as instant as it sounds. almost all articles are cleared by the admin once cleared by editors.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Personally, I do not favour instant publishing much at this point of time. With the exception of a very members, most members are comparatively new to article writing and the articles submitted are not so mature and upto the mark that they can be published instantly. Even if the facility was extended to senior writers here, I can 100% assure that even their articles need proof reading and refining where grammar, punctuation and formatting is concerned. Until now, I have not come across even a SINGLE article which was 100% error free. In such a scenario, publishing an article instantly and then finding errors in it is not desirable, neither does it  cast favorable light on the website's reputation. Instead, admin approval process must be expedited and a time frame of less than 48 hours implemented from submitting to actual publication of article.

The article will go online only after an editor has cleared it. The editor has the option to return it to author unless he/she is satisfied entirely.  

So how is this different from what is happening now ? and how can it be called instant publishing if it has to becleared by an editor and again wait for the admin to give cash credits...either way, I feel that if the whole process as it stands now, gets speedeed up it would be good enough. As things stand it is far too slow for articles to get published and there are not that many articles either !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes, I agree with you completely. My first article is yet to be published and so I am not submitting a new one though I have already written it. I am simply waiting for the final say of the admin. 

shampasaid

I agree.  If only cash is to be decidedand article has been approved, there is no problem in its publishing. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Instant approval as proposed is a good idea. Cash credits should follow but with a announced time deadline. It is demotivating to see an article waiting for Admin approval for days without end (literally). 

i will dance for 1 hour if it happens because the instant reaction will be like 3g connection in boddunan.com

bhuyali saroj

It should be 4G now.

I hope it will soon be applicable. All articles cleared by editors will go online instantly only the CC will come little later (depending upon availability of admin)  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I just joined this site a moment ago. I say, why not? Almost all decent writing sites allow you to publish directly. It is the time of instant publishing.

However, that would allow spammers to hijack the site. Plagiarist could have a hey day too.  So some sites check your first few articles and once you are cleared you can publish instantly.  This could be done.

This would also mean less work for mods here. blush.png

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.