The topic is locked.

Dear Members,

For some time the debate here was going on about article writing on this site. I took the liberty and contacted the admin about our concern. He was very much straight forward and was reluctant. Here is what he said-

It can be enabled, however, there are few challenges.
- The quality of articles being submitted is not on par with the ones that can be published on the internet, causing low revenue generation.

- Review time takes longer because of the unavailability of time.

(I think he meant that he will take longer than what he used to take in the past for giving cash credit for articles) 

I went ahead and asked him to give it a trial - 

He said

I am fine to start it on trial basis and review the results for a short period. 

I said let's give it a try. We can start a forum thread and let the members know the rules clearly.

He said, Yes, please proceed. We can try this for next 30 days and evaluate results. 

So, here we are... Now my question is whether you're willing to give it a try and ready to go for it? I am planning to start the article writing trial campaign from January 15 to February 14. What do you say guys?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I agree. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: suni51

I think its good steps but revenue will increase or not that is still question mare. First we need to understand Google algorithm on searching for articles then need to proceed on this because some one told me google stop indexing for articles and blogs posts and they are concentrating on sales type product first.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

This is a good initiative  although time taken.and cash incentive are the two factors that attract writers  .. However, I agree that laying stress on quality will help ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I am happy and hope it clicks. I totally agree that quality can not be compromised. Laying stress on quality is important.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

I agree with all of you but I'm afraid that admin is right and if we do not get good articles with enough unique views, the attempt of reviving the article section might not come on surface. Let's show a little more enthusiasm. All of us are expected to submit our first article on 15th of this month and as you all know the rule we can submit 5 articles a day but that would be too much so let's submit at least 5-10 articles before or up to 14th February.  Please avoid personal type submissions but make them catchy and trending.  

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, usha manohar

Its a good initiative and glad to know that there is a possibility of reviving the article section. Though I am not a good writer I feel like writing an article after a long time.

suni51 wrote:

I agree with all of you but I'm afraid that admin is right and if we do not get good articles with enough unique views, the attempt of reviving the article section might not come on surface. Let's show a little more enthusiasm. All of us are expected to submit our first article on 15th of this month and as you all know the rule we can submit 5 articles a day but that would be too much so let's submit at least 5-10 articles before or up to 14th February.  Please avoid personal type submissions but make them catchy and trending.  

Surely we will follow your guidelines. Let's gear up and hope we meet the expectations.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

I totally agree with you and am very much eager to submit the articles. What should be the word limit? I have one request to make, may be I won;t be able to submit an article on 15th Jan but before 14th Feb will submit a few. @suni51 Thanks for the initiative.     

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

I totally agree with you and am very much eager to submit the articles. What should be the word limit? I have one request to make, may be I won;t be able to submit an article on 15th Jan but before 14th Feb will submit a few. @suni51 Thanks for the initiative.     

You can submit any time or day in between 15 Jan to 14 Feb According to site's rule you can submit 5 articles in a day. Your articles should have 300 words minimum but more the better. Most members post articles above 1000 words for best results. As far I am concerned I have posted most of my articles in the range of 1000- 3000 words but I have posted articles with fewer words too. All the best. 

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, Shampa Sadhya
suni51 wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

You can submit any time or day in between 15 Jan to 14 Feb According to site's rule you can submit 5 articles in a day. Your articles should have 300 words minimum but more the better. Most members post articles above 1000 words for best results. As far I am concerned I have posted most of my articles in the range of 1000- 3000 words but I have posted articles with fewer words too. All the best. 

Thank you for the initiative. I will certainly try to submit the articles, I really hope things get livened up here soon because of this and the forums also become more active. Thanks once again.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.