Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Share your feedback on the reward programs and other programs offered on boddunan.com. Your feedback is important to us to improve our-self and offer the features that you like the most.

Topics [Feedback]

Today I saw 33 online at a time in boddunan.What is the maximum online count you noticed?
Hai friends, Just now I got a courier from Boddunan and was surprised to see my T-Shirt... :) Thanks Boddunan Team.... It came to me soo early :)
no intention behind this thread. I just want to clear my doubt. Yesterday there was many active participants in forum including deepti,kalyani,me,sudha and abid. But none of them...
Hello Editors, kindly see the link below: http://www.boddunan.com/component/content/article/110-tourist-destinations/13193-dubai-the-best-place-for-tourists.html In this...
Hai Friends, Good morning! As soon as I came online today, I am able to see the red color pop-up on the screen. This is displaying the number of online users present. This...
Look this title. "Best Answerer of the Week contest Is Going To Start On Monday Next Week... 2 Days, 22 Hours ago" I think if the date of publishing the thread...
Hey we really loved the polls section.....but we are not having any questions to vote for.......please do something,
I am seeing Total user online big difference in number after login and logout at same time/ On logout Total users online: 8 Members and 897 Guests Online Deepanshu...
A red box appears on left centre of our working page in Boddunan.Today I saw 33 online at a time there.But it suddenly falls to 20s in next moment.Sometimes the fall is...
Dear friends what do you think you are important for boddunan or not.
Dear Organizers, I like this concept and your kick off is very nice, as in short time you are getting a good response. The content in the site well contributed by the members...
madugundu krishna 10000001 is highest earner in this site can you introduce them. is he active this time. if not then why.
I think 60 second time intervarl between comment is enough it should be reduced to 40 second so we can post comment fast.
The new format for article submission is a little confusing (am receiving mails from new members for guidance) because on opening the page, we see only the Section and Category....
my point 7410 but still bronze member why? it should be silver...
Till yesterday I was a junior boarder and when I noticed my state it was late and surprised seeing that I had become senior!!!I am here only by the end of September.Means just 1...
Hi friends, I am happy to inform you that my first article titled, "Is it really time for a breakup? " is published. I want to know about your feedback regarding, the...
I submitted a non-technical paper presentation in document sharing and found it approved.How can I know its credits both in points and cash?
When gone through the article http://www.boddunan.com/component/content/article/36-security/6616-viruses.html?directory=102 I noticed that it is given zero cash credit and zero...
Why the Sunday points not considered in calculating member of the week award?