I know you all wonder what I am going to tell you. It is not about any general topic rather a topic within Boddunan happening all over my stay with Boddunan. So here are few points I would like to tell you guys about the BBL 5 and before.

These are some of my experiences, thoughts, regrets or whatever you read, it is up-to you.

1. I was really shocked by a comment from a reputed, senior, responsible author stating the CC reduced by two thirds and I ended up giving most credits than anyone else to the same author.

2. While a person whose articles are published within 3-4 days every time claiming the site approval is slow and takes more than a week, I was again shocked to see every one followed him and just left the same -- do -- kind of replies.

3. Wonder, if the cash credits got reduced these days, do any one of you ever checked the articles submitted before and the CC they got?

4. While I read the same type of posts on forum for over last 3 years from the people whose articles are substandard (and they expect the excellent feedback and CC as always), I never open up on public forum. Rather keep quite. But is a really discouraging factor not to you but to the Boddunan administration who are working without profits but just to help Indians earn some money.

5. Those who claim the cash credits reduced, here the amount paid over last one year and the average payout per article. It is up-to you comment whatever you want.

(month, average payout per article, number of articles)
2013-141.900726413
2012-1244.810277253
2012-1142.516556302
2012-1043.878049287
2012-936.368000125
2012-818.28888945
2012-717.333333207
2012-615.529801151
2012-517.419244291
2012-415.132231121
2012-317.550802187
2012-214.826923208
2012-112.886463229
2011-1213.364486107
2011-1112.018519108
2011-1012.194805154

6. I would like to finally ask you guys, if the CC is not satisfactory, why you are writing for Boddunan. Please stop writing for Boddunan, it is my sincere request.

Full stop.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Maverick

I share your disappointment and I too was a bit shocked when I came across the relevant post today. We can't be judges on our own causes. The first thing that has puzzled me a lot is the very fact of agitating it in the forum when the common sense says that these matters are best taken up with the administration by the individual concerned. It is also true that credits were low in the initial years and I made suggestions to raise to attractive levels. I am happy see the progress made in this direction as the general quality of high credit-earning articles would indicate. Finally I would record my firm disapproval of certain insinuations made about proximity to webmaster or editors in getting good credits, this I would call the height of irresponsibility! And don't let your disappoint disturb you even for a moment to pursue the higher ends you and your people have been silently doing with great devotion over the years. If a few ridiculous, untrue and intemperate comments divert you from your path, it would be truly a sad day for all of us who have leraned to view Boddunan in a different light altogether. Thanks!
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani, Mary
Maverick, I can imagine it is very distressing for you to read all the negative comments from senior, responsible authors, especially the various insinuations that have been made. Yet I feel that this type of reply from you should have been made much earlier than this, because in spite of many requests and warnings, there has always been a tendency of questioning the admin decisions but thanks for publishing the detailed statistics. This should help a lot.! Also, I agree with you that if anyone is not satisfied with the CC, they need not write here!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani, Mary
Maverick, I can imagine it is very distressing for you to read all the negative comments from senior, responsible authors, especially the various insinuations that have been made. Yet I feel that this type of reply from you should have been made much earlier than this, because in spite of many requests and warnings, there has always been a tendency of questioning the admin decisions but thanks for publishing the detailed statistics. This should help a lot.! Also, I agree with you that if anyone is not satisfied with the CC, they need not write here!

I agree with Kalyani's views. It's the simple principle of market place. If I don't get the right price, I won't sell my product. I can't force my buyers into accepting my price!!!! No fretting and fuming! No whining on this issue is justified. In fact we have very few among us who can claim to be original writers!!!! I have been away from all these contest because of my preoccupation with my professional work as well as my aversion to write on issues dictated by anyone. During these months the only topics on which I wrote were a few which were in the realm of my knowledge for one of my beloved nephews who has been studying in one of the most renowned universities in UK for his masters.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
opsss... That's sad. So far I am quite happy for my cash credit as I am still new in article writing, so I know my limits.. About those numbers, good to see that average payout per article has increased by lot since last year. That show we are improving, not going other way... Keep working hard all writers, you are doing good, and I guess same goes for boddunan staff too. ;) I mean as per those numbers they are doing well already...

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
No doubt that recently I voiced my feelings about reduced rate of Cash Credits for my articles, but later I felt that may be I over reacted....however, I still say that we get the best CC for articles here than anywhere else and the contests are an excellent idea not to be found on any other article writing site.Incidentally, my post might have led to other members expressing their own sentiments and causing hurt to the administrative staff and Maverick , and I am truly sorry about it ....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
C.C was never an issue nor will be an issue with me. My intention is
" CONTRIBUTE or QUIT."
Go ahead with your Mission dear Maveric.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Hi Maverick,

Not being a writer I don't write much of the articles on any site and whatever CC I get from few articles I write here I don't mind whatever Cash I get for them. But I was surprised to see the people who used to get high CC in the recent days were getting lesser CC presently that was my concern. I know its up to the admin decision how they rate our articles moreover you rightly said it that if someone is not satisfied with the cash they get here may stop writing for Boddunan there is no compulsion. :blink:

Marverick one question for you too why CC for that particular article increased to 60/ from 40/?. :blink:
Many thanks for this post. Most of us are not professional writers. Boddunan gives us an opportunity to sharpen our writing skill and knowledge. This by itself is incredible. We get what we deserve and what the site can reasonably give.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Mary, rambabu
Thank you Chinmoy, Kalyani, AKP,Rambabu, Gulshanji for your kind words. We do not stop our journey to our goal of making Boddunan a top writing site in Boddunan no matter whatever/whoever comes in between. I really feel happy to have the site is backed by the good people like you.

@usha, no regrets or whatever, its just my concern that senior members who enjoy all the benefits yet complaining about one or two hiccups complaining on forums, and all others just follow blindly without any proof of such things at hand.

@sanjeev, its our usual practice of giving extra credits for first few instances to not discourage the writers for small things. We let them know the reality as they stay with us.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

This site only gives me the opportunity to earn a decent online money. :)

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.