Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thank you Chinmoy, Kalyani, AKP,Rambabu, Gulshanji for your kind words. We do not stop our journey to our goal of making Boddunan a top writing site in Boddunan no matter whatever/whoever comes in between. I really feel happy to have the site is backed by the good people like you.

@usha, no regrets or whatever, its just my concern that senior members who enjoy all the benefits yet complaining about one or two hiccups complaining on forums, and all others just follow blindly without any proof of such things at hand.

@sanjeev, its our usual practice of giving extra credits for first few instances to not discourage the writers for small things. We let them know the reality as they stay with us.

These things are usual occurrences on the way of a site's journey towards s stardom. Wisdom lies in shooting ahead without sulking. JAY HO
Thank you Chinmoy, Kalyani, AKP,Rambabu, Gulshanji for your kind words. We do not stop our journey to our goal of making Boddunan a top writing site in Boddunan no matter whatever/whoever comes in between. I really feel happy to have the site is backed by the good people like you.

@usha, no regrets or whatever, its just my concern that senior members who enjoy all the benefits yet complaining about one or two hiccups complaining on forums, and all others just follow blindly without any proof of such things at hand.

@sanjeev, its our usual practice of giving extra credits for first few instances to not discourage the writers for small things. We let them know the reality as they stay with us.

I am extremely sorry that my words hurt you. Am speechless. Really sorry for that
am really shocked to know that this site is running in loss. am 100% sure, our combined efforts can make it one among the top Indian sites...

Meera sandhu

These things are usual occurrences on the way of a site's journey towards s stardom. Wisdom lies in shooting ahead without sulking. JAY HO

I agree with that, since there is no point in looking back, now we have to contribute to the best of our ability to make Boddunan even better writing site than what it already is...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

After that particular post I so wished admin gives a reply that was very much needed to put a full stop to all the hype. And am glad that the reply came. This is the only site I am writing on and I have never felt the need to ponder over others. Thanks Boddunan for providing us the space to express our thoughts and sharpen our skills.

Live in the present :)

Thankyou Maverick. :)

You are right ,writers in the starting should be motivated so that they may start writing for the site.

Even i am extremely happy that you have at least answered for it as on most of the sites they don't answer for whatever asked about payments. And I think its not necessary to answer such querries too for a site owner. :blink:

Any ways for me this site is special as this is the only one site where I have been working these days. Thanks for your efforts Maverick hope to see this site growing up in future with our team efforts. :)
Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
I am surprised to see that so much is going on after that particular thread that I locked requesting members to refrain from registering their concern in public forums.As admin suggested in another thread also that if a member feels that he/she is not properly rewarded can do so through PMs.
I hundred% agree with admin that the site is our choice not a compulsion that provides a perfect opportunity for many of us. Thanks admin- thanks member friends.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Mary
Dear Maverick

Being in Boddunan, my urge to earn cash credits diminished because i saw that Boddunan was like a family and we dont run a race in our own family because the whole family is the winner!

I have learnt a lot being here, especially kuddos to your patience. There are many posts where i know, you had the urge to take a frying pan and hit on the head of the writers who even brought up the topics :) :D

Jokes apart, i can only say one thing, "This too will pass"
mysmiley2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
mysmiley4.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Swetha Shenoy
Thank you said by: Mary, chinmoymukherjee, Kalyani Nandurkar
This site only gives me the opportunity to earn a decent online money. :)

Mary, This site will enable you to write better. Once you learn this, you will earn. We are here learners.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This site only gives me the opportunity to earn a decent online money. :)

Mary, This site will enable you to write better. Once you learn this, you will earn. We are here learners.

Yes sir. You are right. All we have working here are learners.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Dear Maverick

Being in Boddunan, my urge to earn cash credits diminished because i saw that Boddunan was like a family and we dont run a race in our own family because the whole family is the winner!

I have learnt a lot being here, especially kuddos to your patience. There are many posts where i know, you had the urge to take a frying pan and hit on the head of the writers who even brought up the topics :) :D

Jokes apart, i can only say one thing, "This too will pass"

That's a noble thought dear Shweta.
ALL are WINNERS in a FAMILY
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.