The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Sounds good, payment through online transfer is quicker than cheque. You will get amount instantly when you reach minimum threshold. 

http://www.comparenshop.in

All of us will be benefited by the Wire transfer. It helps in boosting the performance of the member.

Online money transfer is always good for all but I don't think here they are planning to do so. 2 years back too we requested admin to do that but still this issue is pending hope so this time this will be implemented.

I hope so. in this respect we have to wait what the Administration thinks.

Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

Online money transfer is always good for all but I don't think here they are planning to do so. 2 years back too we requested admin to do that but still this issue is pending hope so this time this will be implemented.

Since more than two years we are getting money paid directly into our accounts, so where is the question of requesting the admin when the facility has already been implemented.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

Since more than two years we are getting money paid directly into our accounts, so where is the question of requesting the admin when the facility has already been implemented.

facility got implemented? i did not reach the threshold since long may be the one who has got the payment recently may tell.

Looking forward to faster approvals and changes for the better.  

Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

facility got implemented? i did not reach the threshold since long may be the one who has got the payment recently may tell.

I am telling you that I have been receiving payment directly into my bank account since more than two years now..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Money is paid into our accounts directly and that is good. However there could be a case for reducing the present limit of Rs 1500/-for payment, if possible to say Rs 500/-

I too feel that payment threshold be reduced to Rs. 500,.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.