Its Nice to see lot of changes in boddunan website. Lot of changes I am looking and lot of old friends still active here. I am posting this little happiness after long time.

Can any one update me whats new changes in boddunan websites.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Welcome Santosh. You are right. Lot of old members are still active. And many New members also are active. Together they made this  Site more active. You are an old member. I need not update the new features. Just have a tour around this site. You yourself can know.

All the best.

There are changes here but not one that would require any explanation to an oldtimer like you. Welcome back Santosh, hope you will be here more regularly. Go through the website, read FAQs etc and you will understand everything.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

WELLCOME BACK respected senior member of this site i hope you are this enjoying site as you were enjoying earlier 

bhuyali saroj

Hi Santhosh, welcome back to this site. I am a new member and so I don't know how this site was earlier. Now the members of this site are very active in forum posting and article writing and less active in other activities. The site is sharing Rs.200 once in every week to the top ten members in accordance with their points. The person who gets higher points can earn Rs.50 in a week. The next four top members can earn Rs.25 and the rest of them are getting Rs.10. Here the money distribution is not on the basis of the work, but on the basis of points. 

I am not feeling any change in this site all is like earlier. Some members join in these day and here good competition for earning points.

Thanks for all your reply. I am not much active this time as I was previously active due to work load from office side and maintaining our own blogs.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

All the changes that have taken place have been at least a year old, so no new changes here. But we certainly need some policy changes which I hope the admin will look into, which I am sure will also attract  more members and get back those members who have become inactive due to lack of motivation..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

well i can only request admin that he should raise a lit bit of money in every aspects, so as to encourage lots of people to join here. well yeah now also the site is perfect in every aspects but i think that the admin should look on cash credit to encourage more people to work hard on this site.

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.