In India the word "Jugaad" (temporary solution) is not unknown. Since childhood we have done so many Jugaad, whether it is for our playing purpose or at home, even at our work place we are known to do such temporary solution. 

Once I forgot my mobile charger at work but had only USB cable,  I used TV set-top box USB to charge it.

How about you, do you remember any interesting incident when you have done such Jugaad.  

Regards

Jeets

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Necessity is the mother of all inventions.... and i agree with you that we indians come up with very innovative ways. Though i have not been that brilliant, I am sharing a link on similar lines... :)

https://www.scoopwhoop.com/humor/pic-of-jugaad/#.5ps6ee5tp

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Thanks for share this awesome link Divya.. such it's a wonderful jugad and it's happen only in india.......

Really nice link. Could not help smiling. But in all these jugaad, a genius mind at work is reflected. True, India is a land of genius and jugaad.

These are jugaads on smaller scale and in day to day life, but on a larger picture the country's governance also runs on jugaad

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: Divya

A very nice link. Some of them were extremely funny. Some of them had very wisely reused the wasted products, instead of throwing them away. Amazing jugaad!!

Divya, Thank you for sharing very interesting link, indeed we are the most Jugadu people.

Regards

Jeets

The link provided by Divya is hilarious, the TV remote , kgarab ghadi , car lock, keeping cool ...Height of creativity ! 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes, we are jugadu peoples, we want to complete our task only, if all are said it jugad then we have no problem at all. :) I think jugad is the more creative idea to complete our task as compare to regular ways of completing any task

Yeah, especially Indians are the most JUGADU people in the world because they developed themselves according to their need and to the situation.

sdfafa

Today, while doing my laundry, I noticed the genius jugaadu brain of mine and my husband. It worked well for more than a year now. While doing our laundry last year, the top lid of my washing machine was loose. We kept ignoring it in our busy schedule. It was shaky and one day, due to vibration, the glass fell down and broke into pieces. We called the company guy and he came and asked for 6k which we felt was too much. We did not want to buy a new machine or go for exchange offers as it is really good machine.

After some brainstorming, we thought to give our idea a trial. We had an unused piece of glass on our terrace left from our kitchen woodwork. We took that and got it cut according to the required measurements. It cost us 200 bucks. Then we sticked it with araldite. Though it is a little heavier but it is functional. We are little cautious while loading and unloading.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Ha ha ha! I agree! I guess Indians are one of the most ingenious people in the world, making use of a  number of things in a useful and often an outrageous manner! Divya, the link is too good. The car lock reminds me of Mr. Bean whose green coloured car also has the same kind of lock. And in Punjab and Haryana, one can see great combos of motorcycles fused with tractor trollys.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: suni51
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.