Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I don't know about other Indians but I am going to make my own Jugad this current week on Boddunan. Be prepared to see a different me :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

I don't know about other Indians but I am going to make my own Jugad this current week on Boddunan. Be prepared to see a different me :)

Cant wait :)

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

If we see Jugadu in a sense, could only be done only by the intellegent person who are brave and cleaver enought to see the bright sight of the things.

sdfafa

suni51 wrote:

We will definitely wait for that ..What we need here is some much needed change in any form..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Babu saroj wrote:If we see Jugadu in a sense, could only be done only by the intellegent person who are brave and cleaver enought to see the bright sight of the things.

Necessity is the mother of all inventions, so to do such kinds of jugaad, one does not need to be very clever or intelligent but just needy and imaginative.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

suni51 wrote:

Waiting for that!! Hope it inspires our jugaadu brain too

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Sometimes at some situation being jugadu is too essential. 

Waiting forn for your Jugaad

We often need temporary solution as permanent one will take some time.  This is really a virtue. But Jugad should be for limited period only and permanent solution must come at the earliest. . 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I do agree with you. Jugaad is not a permanent solution. Of course a permanent solution must be found at the earliest

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.