The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
MG Singh wrote:

It will be a sad day if any restriction is put on a member whatsoever for airing his views. It's not done on any site and let me tell I know what I am talking about with 10,000 articles on 35 sites and publication of my latest Novel " Romance of the Frontier" available across the country in ebook and paperback. In case somebody does not like a particular comment, the other person can ignore it, but banning that writer- no way. I won't comment further on this thread.

I am in total agreement with you my pal. Opinions and views vary vary from individual to individual, If I do not like another member's view, I simply ignore.

jabeen wrote:

Even I was getting concerned with the way some members were resorting to wrong methods to gather points. And it was just not just Rambabu who had indulge in such wrong practices. Having said that I also agree with MG Singh that we cannot ban any members for airing their view. But the way replies are being posted Without adding anything substantial is giving a bad trend to the forum discussion. My humble suggestion is that the moderators can delete the post which were posted for the sake of point. For instance, even though there is a button for thank you, some members don't use it as it gives only 1 point but instead post a reply saying thank you which carries 5 points.

I also suggest that points should not be given for any likes as liking a post shows our appreciation for that particular post and should be free from commercial things.

Good suggestion s and no one is asking for a ban on any member , what is required is discipline by the admin since some members have no self discipline of any kind although shout from the rooftop about their own time management and achievements blah blah

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh
Babu saroj wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I liked all your posts.... at least no one is stopping me until 12 tonight :)

Sir you are right because you are 1000 points above from the second stage point holder, I think this is the record breaking point you had made this week, I think this is the first time it is happening in Boddunan.com that anybody had crossed 3000+ points in a week, if we calculate your point and rest all the members point then also your point will be in abundant.

So now you know how a certain member grabs his points week after week with utter disregard for the quality of the site 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I am locking this thread with an assurance that all irrelevant posts will be deleted immediately and unwanted likes would be dealt with strict action.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: usha manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.