It is a pity that article writing has been stopped , however it is ultimately the admins decision and he knows best as to what is good for the site...

I have a couple of suggestions taking the present scenario in mind 

1, I feel that it would be helpful to reduce the payout limit to RS 1000 or less , rather than 1500.

2, why not reopen other features like polls and quotes ?

Feedback on the issues mentioned or any other related issues from other members would be most welcome..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I agree that the payout limit needs to be reduced. Posting in forums and earning that 1,500 limit seems the whole year's task. If article section cannot be reintroduced then at least members in "the week leaders" list should be awarded more money.

Thank you said by: usha manohar, suni51

I agree with you Usha. Since article writing has stopped, there is a need to bring some changes in. Reviving polls and Q&A is also needed so is reducing minimum pay as earning potential has reduced greatly due to closing of article section.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar

When there is a chance to get paid early , there is more interest to participate ..also having more options definitely helps revicr interest in the site and it's activities

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

When there is a chance to get paid early , there is more interest to participate ..also having more options definitely helps revicr interest in the site and it's activities

I totally agree. Waiting for it to reach 1500 takes some time and it becomes a little frustrating to wait to reach to that thresh hold. 

I felt article section was satisfying for any writer but it is totally admin's call to reopen it or let it be closed. I wish he could have given a little more time and then taken a call.

Reviving the other sections like Polls, Quizzes, Q&A will be  good to revive the spirit of the site and to attract more and more users.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: usha manohar

I have seen it on few sites that instead of converting the points into cash, they turn them into some gift vouchers. If the admin wants he can introduce it here too and I feel it is not a bad idea.

Thank you said by: Shampa Sadhya
Arunima Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I totally agree. Waiting for it to reach 1500 takes some time and it becomes a little frustrating to wait to reach to that thresh hold. 

I felt article section was satisfying for any writer but it is totally admin's call to reopen it or let it be closed. I wish he could have given a little more time and then taken a call.

Reviving the other sections like Polls, Quizzes, Q&A will be  good to revive the spirit of the site and to attract more and more users.

A site can only attract members participation if it provides enough content to keep them busy. Right now I don't see anything going here and thus admin needs to reintroduce some of the activities.

Reena wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

A site can only attract members participation if it provides enough content to keep them busy. Right now I don't see anything going here and thus admin needs to reintroduce some of the activities.

Exactly my.point ..forums can be fun only when there are many members posting .

Reena wrote:

I have seen it on few sites that instead of converting the points into cash, they turn them into some gift vouchers. If the admin wants he can introduce it here too and I feel it is not a bad idea.

That seems like a good idea. 

Moreover we can have some on going contests too and such vouchers can be given off as gift items. 

Thank you said by: Shampa Sadhya

I hope admin of this site is reading your suggestion and acts accordingly.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: usha manohar, Arunima Singh

I would really like article writing section to be restarted with a new vigor. I have one suggestion. Maybe admin can give topics to write with a deadline. The best  five to seven entries can get published and paid for. This will let the site have articles that they are looking for or that are trending. It will also help with writers being professional and up to mark with their writing. There will be a quality check also this way

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.