Hi Everybody,

I am planning to take a smartphone which has good battery & performance. Which Android Phone would you suggest within the range of 10000?

Presently I am using Xiaomi, I am open to using Moto, Samsung & Nokia. Kindly put in your valuable opinions.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I was of the opinion to take samsung J7 Prime or J7 Prime 2 & preferring samsung due to privacy & security over Xiaomi.

I also heard about Samsung J7 Max

In Vivo I have heard about Vivo y71 & y83.

Just wanted to know whether anyone is using these models & whether in samsung are they hanging which is the most common issue in samsung?

In Vivo i wanted to know whether performance is good over 2 or 3 years if anyone has used, thanks in advance!

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

I am using Samsung On5 Pro Galaxy and I bought it for Rs. 8000 on Amazon.com. I am very happy with it and have been using it for almost two years now. Now it costs even less now and you can even buy the next version of it within 10,000 which is On7 Pro Galaxy. The screen resolution is very good and the camera is the best. You get 13MP for the front camera and 8 MP for rear camera and picture quality is indeed very good.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: epraneeth77
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

I am using Samsung On5 Pro Galaxy and I bought it for Rs. 8000 on Amazon.com. I am very happy with it and have been using it for almost two years now. Now it costs even less now and you can even buy the next version of it within 10,000 which is On7 Pro Galaxy. The screen resolution is very good and the camera is the best. You get 13MP for the front camera and 8 MP for rear camera and picture quality is indeed very good.

Is there any hanging issue? I am currently using Redmi 2 Prime for 2 and half years & its fine.

Just wanted to upgrade to a better version & better performance as my current needs demand good storage, fingerprint & performance. 

I am considering Redmi 5, Redmi y2, Samsung J7 Prime 2

Samsung is having higher cost phones, I was thinking of taking fingerprint available one

If anybody is using Redmi 5 kindly put in your valuable feedback about its performance & battery.

I have seen Moto E4 Plus as well which looked good in terms of battery but still wasn't convincing because android is not updated & felt it was slow or may be I am not adjusted to its android version

Thanks a lot for your inputs!!!

At least until now, I have not faced any issues such as screen getting hung up or something similar. And the storage capacity is also quite good. But this is one of the lower range phones so you can check their other models such as J7 prime or J& NXT.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The only reason I am preferring j7 prime j7 prime 2 over other models is the fingerprint sensor. Finally, have known that galaxy models are good & if not hanging even after 2 years, it is a very nice phone.

But both those models are 12000 & hence I am coming back to square one to select Redmi models only, I considered Redmi Note 5 but it is having high radiation & heating issues, so dropped, hence I was wanting to know about Redmi 5. Vivo models with fingerprint are also costly with 15000 being minimum to go for it.

Moto E4 plus is the only one that I can look forward to but I have to be satisfied with its UI, only then can I go for it. Even then in that in some phones of E4 plus, they are hanging in AC. So I think it is better to stick to Redmi series, just waiting for any Redmi 5 user to share his experience.

I am using a Coolpad Note which is nearly 4 and a half years old, absolutely reliable and so far no problems or repairs. At that time I paid around Rs 9000 , since it had just been launched ,but I am sure it is available for less now...I use is for everything, whatsapp,browsing, as a camera,fitness , music storage ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I think you should go for a MI (Redmi) with your kind of budget. You know there is nothing best or worse in this age of cut throat competition and advanced technology. I suggest you go for Redmi Note-4 with 4 G RAM, 64GB ROM 13 and 8 pix cameras and proven track record as it's been in the market for more than 6-7 months. I bought one for my wife last December (11000) and it's working fine.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

usha manohar wrote:

I am using a Coolpad Note which is nearly 4 and a half years old, absolutely reliable and so far no problems or repairs. At that time I paid around Rs 9000 , since it had just been launched ,but I am sure it is available for less now...I use is for everything, whatsapp,browsing, as a camera,fitness , music storage ..

I have seen Coolpad models with some un-resistable offers but backed away because it is a new company based in China, though Xiaomi is also from China.

But this comes as a surprise revelation that it is running since 4 & half years old without a problem!

Is it just Coolpad Note or Note 1,2,3...

Also how is the camera performing? Is it good to take nice snaps, if not exquisite snaps & good to take pics of documents?

suni51 wrote:

I think you should go for a MI (Redmi) with your kind of budget. You know there is nothing best or worse in this age of cut throat competition and advanced technology. I suggest you go for Redmi Note-4 with 4 G RAM, 64GB ROM 13 and 8 pix cameras and proven track record as it's been in the market for more than 6-7 months. I bought one for my wife last December (11000) and it's working fine.  

Even my Father is using the same phone so I thought lets go for some other phone, but I think as you have already mentioned it is better to go on tried & tested path rather than trying to go on an uncharted path,

I think I can zero it on to Note 4, it should be a nice bet. Just now saw the processor which people were of the opinion that Snapdragon 625 processor is less efficient, but contrary to the opinions of people it is a very good processor using less battery & being more efficient even while playing highly intensive games (though I don't play).

Hopefully, I just have to decide between Coolpad, Redmi 5 & Redmi Note 4 now. Thank you both of you for your valuable insights into your experiences, advices & suggestions.

For the first time I have researched so much to buy a phone & it feels good to know about processors, battery types (Lithium & Li - Polymor), Chipset & displays, though i have not known very well about displays.

Thank you for again for your time & text!

epraneeth77 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I have seen Coolpad models with some un-resistable offers but backed away because it is a new company based in China, though Xiaomi is also from China.

But this comes as a surprise revelation that it is running since 4 & half years old without a problem!

Is it just Coolpad Note or Note 1,2,3...

Also how is the camera performing? Is it good to take nice snaps, if not exquisite snaps & good to take pics of documents?

One of my friends is using Coolpad for last 2 years and she has good feedback about it. Even I had doubts about it being from China. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.