Hi All,

We have modified the referral payments system to avoid the misuse of this system as it offers higher payments with less work. Below are the new rules.

1. Upon activation of the referral - Rs. 10 will be paid
  2. When the referral user posts his first Five articles, you will be paid Rs. 40
  3. When the referral user posts his first Ten articles, you will be paid Rs. 75
  4. When the referral user gets his first payment, you will earn Rs. 125

Note: The articles shall be awarded cash in order them to be considered while evaluating the eligibility.

We hope that you understand our concern in changing the rules. Please post your feedback which is the energy for our continuous support.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hello maverick,

I am little bit surprised as our community is just growing and you put a cut-off on the referral earnings, this will hurt the already registered members.
Anyways it will make the new members work harder.

Other members please post your views in this regard.

Regards,
Atul Barapatre.

atulb@boddunan.com
There is a very good reason behind increasing article count for the second level referral bonus. Consider a user who can refer a person and post a single article he can earn Rs. 50 where as if he post the same article there is no guarantee that he will get the same amount.

So he may register himself with fake email ids and can post just a single article to get assured Rs. 50 as referral bonus. Just 20 articles from 20 different users can earn him the required amount to get his first check. So in order to avoid such cases in future, the management has to forcibly taken this decision, though they are also unhappy with that.

Well anyway, the main purpose of having this referral scheme in any place is to get the people who will add value to the community. So putting such restrictions will make the people to refer good people who can contribute to the community well. What do you say guys?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Its a good step since it will make our community better.
And i want to add to ur comments as only one fake referral will make only 50 but guys this needs 5 articles to be posted now.
without fake referral you can earn more with the same hard work.
Now i got ur point for this change in referral earnings.

sorry i didn't thought that way.

regards,
Atul Barapatre.

atulb@boddunan.com
This is a great decision and it was required. Our main aim is to make this website popular in the front.So,we have to do all the necessary action which will make this site popular.

Thank you.
Hi Pankaj Gupta,
We don't have second referral system. You only get paid for friend referred directly by you only.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
Then what is the meaning of this line in the reply number 206.

"There is a very good reason behind increasing article count for the second level referral bonus."

please tell me.

Thank you.
hey friends i dont understand if bodunnan gives 10 rupees per referral than why people dont register i told many people they couldnt believe about it
COOL BOY wrote:
[quote]hey friends i dont understand if bodunnan gives 10 rupees per referral than why people dont register i told many people they couldn't believe about it[/quote]

The main problem is that all the member have tried all the internet work to earn money but they have not got yet.So,now they have left the hope.Since this website is new and therefore they are not believing that this is a real website.
In fact we can refer it as second stage.

This is the stage information as on date.

Rs. 10 when you refer some one who activated on boddunan.com
Rs.
Rs. 40 when they post 5 articles
Rs. 75 when they post next five or total of 10 articles
Rs. 125 when they get first paid through the check.

So a referral who is paid from boddunan will earn you Rs.250 in four stages.

HTH.
- Mavercik

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.