Hi All,

Referral system is now integrated into boddunan.com and you can view your earnings from referrals. You can view the status of your referrals only when the support people generate the referral reports. Usually it will take 3-7 business days to view your referral status.

Please provide us your feedback so that we can improve features for our self.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
hello maverick,
It's nice that the developers did their job very well.
but when i saw my referral tab , i found two names common and i got credit for both of them .
Please delete the common ones if any (may be their names are same but check their email -ids)( there names are Bhushan and Bshafiahamed )

The tab is properly described with details , I personal liked the referral level and article posted columns. And its good we can see our referral work.

Great work developers.

Regards,
Atul Barapatre.

atulb@boddunan.com
Well.. the common names are expected ones. We have added in total four levels.

1. User activates his account
2. Posts 5 articles
3. Posts 10 articles
4. Gets first check

So you will see at a max 4 rows per each user. Anyway each row tells you what is the level and how many articles, amount etc. If you found two rows with all values as same, please let me know. I will look into it.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Yeah
I guess those are not considered in my case.
Its okay now since its shows only 23 referrals but my page shows 25 referrals.
But I got paid for all 25 people. Is there any mistake or something??
Maverick I request you to look into this matter.

Regards,
Atul Barapatre.
Boddunan Support Team.

atulb@boddunan.com
I have checked your account and below are the full details.

No of referrals: 23
Total awards: 25 (level 1: 23; level2: 2)

Couple of referrals posted 5 articles and hence your account got two more extra rows. Overall 23 referrals are there in your account

Ohh ..
okay so every time any one moves to next level then a new row will added..
Thanks for clarifying the query.

Regards,
Atul Barapatre.

atulb@boddunan.com
I want to referr about this site to 100 or more than hundred to get my first payment ?

It is not working properly.See the problem here.
http://www.boddunan.com/forums/12-help/1532-why-referral-code-is-not-automatically-gets-added.html

I have mentioned my problem clearly. Please rectify this bug as soon as possible.

Thank you.
Hi Pankaj Gupta,

We have informed the Support Team and will soon rectify it.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
SUDHI wrote:
[quote]I want to referr about this site to 100 or more than hundred to get my first payment ?[/quote]

Hi Sudhi,

If you consider only first phase of bonus, yes you need to refer 100 or more. But that is not the practical scenario. At least few members will post articles and you will get the referral bonus for the next levels. But the maximum amount you can earn from a referral is capped at Rs.250. So 4 good referrals are enough to you to be paid.

Please see the below link for details.
http://www.boddunan.com/faqs/36.html

- Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.