Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Maverick, this is a very good move! Improved cash credits will mean more articles but the rules related to approval of the articles should be made a bit more stringent where quality, language and grammar is concerned. Earlier articles with quite poor grammar but with some content were published but now focus should be more on grammar as well.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I want to know if cash credits for best articles can get more than 100 rupees cash credits. Also, what's the minimum word count needed to get maximum credits.

Meera sandhu
@Maverick, this is a very good move! Improved cash credits will mean more articles but the rules related to approval of the articles should be made a bit more stringent where quality, language and grammar is concerned. Earlier articles with quite poor grammar but with some content were published but now focus should be more on grammar as well.
Correct, there will be more focus on quality as well.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
I want to know if cash credits for best articles can get more than 100 rupees cash credits. Also, what's the minimum word count needed to get maximum credits.
Not yet decided, presently 100 max.

However we are planning for more cash credits for long time members who are contributing more quality articles.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.