The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't know why Sunil is not responding for this double khushi, till now, though he is online.

He may be busy editing articles.

no sir, he was oiling his broken leg :woohoo: :woohoo:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8799]}

Yes he told that he had an accident while he was on two wheeler. :blink:

no yaar
It's just an excuse from the double party :evil: :evil:

Okay I am ready for the party, decide how many of you'll attend. Give me exact number. :) :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I don't know why Sunil is not responding for this double khushi, till now, though he is online.

no yaar

Okay I am ready for the party, decide how many of you'll attend. Give me exact number. :) :)

We can't avoid even a single member. So, 10k people

Meera sandhu

no yaar

Okay collect 500/each, you being the top member of the site would be responsible for the collection. I'll settle for 9k membersx500/ :P :P come to Noida for the party with cash in hand. .

no yaar

Okay collect 500/each, you being the top member of the site would be responsible for the collection. I'll settle for 9k membersx500/ :P :P come to Noida for the party with cash in hand. .

Being a bank manager's wife I am interested in loans and interests. Never pay direct cash ;)

Meera sandhu
Collection for the party??? :evil: :evil: :evil:

Is it right Suny? :blink:

Make it 9999 as I won't come to the party I will have to give 500/. :evil:

Yes this is always American system for such parties and read my previous post, I have asked for only 9000 members, I knew you shall be one of them who is a free fundiya. :evil:

I am late as I am online after few days. However congratulation to the new team . We are with you all to improve .

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Yes this is always American system for such parties and read my previous post, I have asked for only 9000 members, I knew you shall be one of them who is a free fundiya. :evil:

But Sir we are living in India so why should we adopt American style. :evil: :evil:

I always like parties where I have not to spend anything except for my C@@arretes :laugh:

But Sir we are living in India so why should we adopt American style. :evil: :evil:

I always like parties where I have not to spend anything except for my C@@arretes :laugh:

again cigarettes :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Meera sandhu

again cigarettes :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

hehehe..no one would like to spend on cigarettes for others in the party I know it. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.