The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Congrats! Maverick for giving a new look to the website and it is looking good and easy to navigate. I only feel that some features could have been added to make it more flexible. As a old member I hope my suggestion will be considered. When we view any members profiles only forum posts and reputation details are shown but articles done by them are not visible.. it would have been more useful if the links to the articles done by them are also included. 

Reviews also removed and even half the content is deleted...could have clubbed the review content into article section.. All the effort taken for collecting the details for review is wasted.. Even we can not show our work to others...

Hi Rajani,

Thank you. We always welcome your suggestions.

1. All features are already being added to profile page. The profile will become single point of contact of a user's content in future.

2. Reviews are not deleted. We are archiving them for readonly access.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Hi Rajani,

1. All features are already being added to profile page. The profile will become single point of contact of a user's content in future.

After 40 days of hibernation I came back here. Because of devastation caused by Hudhud cyclone in my place Vizag.

Though the new features are quite good and compact, I'm unable to see different Categories of Threads like Topics of interest, Daily Dose etc in the new system.

Please help me, where I can get those categories to enable me to New Threads in the New features.

Hi Rajani,

After 40 days of hibernation I came back here. Because of devastation caused by Hudhud cyclone in my place Vizag.

Though the new features are quite good and compact, I'm unable to see different Categories of Threads like Topics of interest, Daily Dose etc in the new system.

Please help me, where I can get those categories to enable me to New Threads in the New features.

It's right here in 'start topic' tab at the right hand side of every page in blue color. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Hi Rajani,

It's right here in 'start topic' tab at the right hand side of every page in blue color. 

I'm getting only Group discussions

Tag functions the below heading is not working for me few days back

http://mohanmekap.com/

Hi Rajani,

Clear your browser's cache and then click start a topic that should help

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Hi Rajani,

Clear your browser's cache and then click start a topic that should help

I got it. Thank you. After long hibernation, I forgot everything.

Hi Maverick,

I thought of bringing this to your notice that for the past two weeks "Member of the Week" is not published and points are not getting updated. Can you please look into this? Also, I am not able to participate in polls anymore. Is there any specific reason behind it?

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Here is one from me. Points for my answers are not getting added. I request you look in to the matter.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.