Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I hope this contest can be interesting as Boddunan has member with variant views and idea. Thank you maverick for starting the contest.
This is great! Another smashing idea and an interesting contest! :) Well done Rajani for coming up with such nice ideas! :)

One doubt though, are editors allowed to participate :) as I am already getting so many ideas regarding a new article in my head! :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Rajani K
hmmmm this bonus will be only for winner and not for all . most of us will work for that but only two can be chosen and others will be left :(

Ordinarily, you get some cash and points even if articles are no so good. But in the competition only best two will get cash. There are no points even for others. So, either you should attempt to write excellent article or write in ordinary course and not in competition. This is basic rule of all competitions that only the best are rewarded.

Gulshan, due to many member's request, it was decided that the cash credits are given to all articles and the best articles will be given extra reward as mentioned above.

Also, I have got few other requests from members which is now updated in the first post of this topic.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

This is a good innovative idea. I hope many members will attempt writing good informative article on Diwali.

This idea is suggested by Rajani. Let us appreciate her idea.

Thank you Rajani.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

This is another great contest from boddunan and I think members will participate in it wholeheartedly. As boddunan is more known to be an article writing site than anything else, this contest will really be liked by the members and they would love to participate in it and give their best shot...!
on which topic we have to write article . can we choose random topic or a particular topic will be given.
[quote]on which topic we have to write article . can we choose random topic or a particular topic will be given. [/quote]

Isha, the central theme for your article should be based upon Diwali!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I have another doubt.How many articles a member can post in this contest ?

Abid,

As it is on theme diwali write whatever you want and i think only one should be accepted.

In Maverick's post it does not say article is on Deewali.Please make it clear at the earliest.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
I like this concept. This good and advance way of earning more here.Thanks to Maverick and Rajani.
I have another doubt.How many articles a member can post in this contest ?

Abid,

As it is on theme diwali write whatever you want and i think only one should be accepted.

In Maverick's post it does not say article is on Deewali.Please make it clear at the earliest.

We were initially thought about Diwali articles only. However if there is some very good article which can be placed in this list, it will also be consider. So please do not limit to any category for now till you are writing top articles.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.