Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Taking a walk and gardening are two very relaxing activities that totlly get you out of any depressing thoughts or moods and also the everyday stress that you have in your daily life. I find even cooking very relaxing especially when you are cooking your family's favorite dishes

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: rambabu

usha manohar wrote:Taking a walk and gardening are two very relaxing activities that totlly get you out of any depressing thoughts or moods and also the everyday stress that you have in your daily life. I find even cooking very relaxing especially when you are cooking your family's favorite dishes

Very very true. Though I'm a regular yoga addict, I found even completing my assigned work is also relaxing. The trick  is finding your way to relax.

rambabu wrote:

usha manohar wrote:Taking a walk and gardening are two very relaxing activities that totlly get you out of any depressing thoughts or moods and also the everyday stress that you have in your daily life. I find even cooking very relaxing especially when you are cooking your family's favorite dishes

Very very true. Though I'm a regular yoga addict, I found even completing my assigned work is also relaxing. The trick  is finding your way to relax.

Yes sir. I will used to go for a long walk, hear music and chat with my friends for relaxation inbetween my daily schedule.

geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Yes sir. I will used to go for a long walk, hear music and chat with my friends for relaxation inbetween my daily schedule.

Body expends lot of energy when we work. This lost energy has to be replenished. The only way to recharge our body is relaxation. Choose a way that makes you relax and rejuvenate .

rambabu wrote:

Absolutely ! Yoga and meditation can be very rejuvenating and helpful in beating stress. In fact any work that you like doing can be relaxing..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Personally, I felt, completing my articles in my website on a given day, relaxes me.

usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

True, anything we enjoy doing can be relaxing and any work we don't feel like doing but can't skip can make us stressful.

Absolutely ! Yoga and meditation can be very rejuvenating and helpful in beating stress. In fact any work that you like doing can be relaxing..

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Whenever, I'm on tour or out for a social visit. It may not be possible for me to go for meditation or yoga. For this you need a secluded place. Thats why I carry my sketch book and resort to sketching outdoors sitting by the side of a window. This activity relaxes me as effectively as meditation or yoga.

I feel relaxed always. This is by being tension free. Just one needs not to over exert. It is useful to take small breaks or change item of work. Less thinking and more action; regularity and punctuality will make you tension free.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

I feel relaxed always. This is by being tension free. Just one needs not to over exert. It is useful to take small breaks or change item of work. Less thinking and more action; regularity and punctuality will make you tension free.

Yes. I agree with you. Not taking to the heart every trivia and doing the things at a convenient pace will make you relax.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.