Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

I am a fan of Chiunmoy Mukherjee- a distinguished member of this forum. But he is rarely seen.  

I too a huge fan of him i always read his post in fb and get a huge lesson everyday 

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:

I am a fan of Chiunmoy Mukherjee- a distinguished member of this forum. But he is rarely seen.  

I too a huge fan of him i always read his post in fb and get a huge lesson everyday 

Really ? Is Chinmoy a friend of yours on FB or are you talking about Boddunan page on FB where the last entry was made a year back ? I don't think you were ever a member here at that time !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

Really ? Is Chinmoy a friend of yours on FB or are you talking about Boddunan page on FB where the last entry was made a year back ? I don't think you were ever a member here at that time !

Yes he is a friend of mine in fb and i love his thought which he post daily on fb

bhuyali saroj

Here is one line from Bengali poem " Bahlowasi Aapnare, Manre Anand Rahe. It means I love my self, it keeps me happy, So first love yourself and fan of yourself.

anil wrote:

Here is one line from Bengali poem " Bahlowasi Aapnare, Manre Anand Rahe. It means I love my self, it keeps me happy, So first love yourself and fan of yourself.

Are you Bengali and if so then where are you from ?

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:
anil wrote:

Are you Bengali and if so then where are you from ?

No I am not Bengali, I am from Rajasthan and Bagri is my mother tongue.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.