Tamil Nadu's Chief Minister Jayalalitha critical as per the news

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-38167021 

Is this hue and cry over a person required? Is there no value for privacy?

Swetha Shenoy
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I doubt if Jayalalitha or her supporters nor her party want any privacy because it would diminish her larger than life image in politics, everyday affairs or for that matter in illness. I am sure this would be the case with all our to politicians and celebrities . While they may cry hoarse about the lack of privacy, in reality they would feel insecure and depressed if there is no media glare on them.

The lack of privacy for other lesser citizens dont really concern these people..It also shows how easily people get carried away to the extent they forget their own private lives and its demands and gather in front of the hospital, getting in everyone's way and the media too shd be blamed ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I have seen the news showing the mob outside her hospital, it is surely a disturbance to others!

Swetha Shenoy
Thank you said by: rambabu

All the News channels are bombarding with this News of critical illness of Tamil Nadu CM;s critical illness right from the morning. I don't know if this hue and cry is required or not. But I can say Jayalalita  has a huge following. Her fans are crying like any thing outside the Apollo Hospital. The States of Kerala, Karnataka and AP are put under high alert.

Yes, that is what happens with larger than life image. Jaya Lalitha has a huge fan following. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Really. Every News channel worth its salt is broadcasting the news about Jaya. She is still in  critical condition. Her cabinet met in the Apollo hospital to decide the In charge to look after State affairs , in Jaya's absence.

How is the privacy of Jaylalitha affected by huge crowds outside the hospital is not clear. The subsequent comments are also not clear. The interest of the public is directly proportional to their involvement with their leader. What is wrong in it. Should everything be opposed for sake of opposition is not clear.

There is nothing wrong if people get involved with the leader. The privacy of leader will be disturbed, if her fans shout slogans or create some kind of disturbance, her health may further deteriorated.

According to the media , there is already a rush to elect a CM candidate..I feel they may be jumping the gun since she may be critical but still alive  .. honestly, can't people just wait in a dignified manner rather than create such a hangama?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Latest news. Jayalalita is no more. May her soul rest in peace

I think that has come on Tamil channel. Few minutes back we heard of her critical situation. May her soul rest in peace

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.